2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden't worst traveling is when he steps back then steps to the side. His stepback is a thing of beauty. The sidestepping is just plain cheating.

But it is on the refs to stop it.
a side step back is not even remotely close to a travel compared to the gather step which is being debated. it's literally just a step back... but to the side instead of back.

you might as well fine the whole league cause they all been doing it. curry, bron, DDR, cp3, lowry, PG, wade, rose, etc

a side step back is not even remotely close to a travel compared to the gather step which is being debated. it's literally just a step back... but to the side instead of back.

you might as well fine the whole league cause they all been doing it. curry, bron, DDR, cp3, lowry, PG, wade, rose, etc

More influential, Kobe or Harden?

I’m not talking about making grown men cry or having a bunch of fans that can’t hoop immortalize you. I’m talking influencing 1% of the basketball population?

:nerd:

anyways... let's just dead this. not gonna be an agreement no matter how much proof there is, for either side

this will probably be a topic of discussion and a hot media topic if we play the warriors in the WCF anyways. kerr corny *** won't let the opportunity pass to mention it

the most ridiculous is consecutive step backs after picking up the dribble. defender already closing out and he hits him with another :lol:

Harden't worst traveling is when he steps back then steps to the side. His stepback is a thing of beauty. The sidestepping is just plain cheating.

But it is on the refs to stop it.
I agree with the ,its on the refs. Just like superstar calls. I get it , it's an entertainment business and less about real fair competition . Yes it's always been like that, but still one of my annoyances with the league.

That RoCo travel from Saturday is still funny to me. Now I know travels aint called but that one shouldve been

Refs and the league just gathering evidence so they can destroy the Rockets with violation calls in the finals. Y’all stop making this travel situation obvious so the Cavs can win their ring with no drama.

anyways... let's just dead this. not gonna be an agreement no matter how much proof there is, for either side

this will probably be a topic of discussion and a hot media topic if we play the warriors in the WCF anyways. kerr corny *** won't let the opportunity pass to mention it

The thing is... Only one side can prove their point in this specific debate lol. I think it's become a big topic cuz harden is finally the front runner for mvp so people wanna take away from him by saying he travels a lot. If harden wasn't cooking every game this year then it wouldn't even be a topic of discussion

So basically you have to take a total of 5 steps after your last dribble, 3 gather steps and change your pivot 3 times in order for it to be a travel. I think I get it now

:lol:

"Do you know how many people would jump off the wrong foot or get injured if you couldn't take a step before you take your two steps."

The thing is... Only one side can prove their point in this specific debate lol. I think it's become a big topic cuz harden is finally the front runner for mvp so people wanna take away from him by saying he travels a lot. If harden wasn't cooking every game this year then it wouldn't even be a topic of discussion
Ehhh I know call out (on other mediums) KD sweep through, CP3 flopping, Bron traveling/Stiff arms

I always knew Harden traveled but didn't know how egregious it be until he dropped Wesley Johnson

Cavs get blown out, CP3 looked liked a deer in headlights, Thunder played like like legit title contenders and we spend 10 pages discussing a non travel.

85DD6194-0A32-438A-93E1-885B17878238.png

If the opposition felt as strongly as some of y'all do about the "traveling" I'd tend to give it a bit more thought

If this was really that big of an issue, more teams would have made it a talking point to the media as well as to the officials to make it a point of emphasis but I haven't seen that yet

If the opposition felt as strongly as some of y'all do about the "traveling" I'd tend to give it a bit more thought

If this was really that big of an issue, more teams would have made it a talking point to the media as well as to the officials to make it a point of emphasis but I haven't seen that yet
Why call out something you know you do yourself? lol

Steve Kerr?

He's there to coach and entertain". This dumb piece of **** no self-awareness having broad thinks she has the ****ing right to tell another grown *** man what he's there to do. His employers are the Spurs organization not this stupid sorry excuse for a ****ing human being. She has every right to disagree but to have some expectation of what a coach can and can't say is self righteous and honestly people with such little sense are jsut a waste of space

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom