2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main man @wavycrocket still asleep?

Bruh must've been knee deep in a Big Body BBW to keep him in bed this late into the Morning.:nerd: (had the perfect BBW gif for this but, most of us are in the Office and don't need all that thick jiggly full screen)
Somebody text him and make sure he's breathing.:nerd:

My main man @wavycrocket still asleep?

Bruh must've been knee deep in a Big Body BBW to keep him in bed this late into the Morning.:nerd: (had the perfect BBW gif for this but, most of us are in the Office and don't need all that thick jiggly full screen)
Somebody text him and make sure he's breathing.:nerd:
U still selling chevys ?

I just moved back down to ATL, its good and bad in any place....cant even compare the cost of living in ATL to back home , its that sweet down here (but def rising tho)...the year round weather, nightlife n women better too

BUT this traffic is INSANE, everything is at least a 20-30 min drive with no type of public transportation, no water , and its so isolated from anything else...once you leave the metro area you in legit in the middle of nowhere, NYC down to Richmond were all day trips when i was back in Baltimore. Even had some ho's pull up on me same day from Connecticut and Raleigh at the spur of the moment, aint happening here :lol:

I just moved back down to ATL, its good and bad in any place....cant even compare the cost of living in ATL to back home , its that sweet down here (but def rising tho)...the year round weather, nightlife n women better too

BUT this traffic is INSANE, everything is at least a 20-30 min drive with no type of public transportation, no water , and its so isolated from anything else...once you leave the metro area you in legit in the middle of nowhere, NYC down to Richmond were all day trips when i was back in Baltimore. Even had some ho's pull up on me same day from Connecticut and Raleigh at the spur of the moment, aint happening here :lol:

20-30 min. That's nothing B. Try 45 minutes to go less than 10 miles.

20-30 min. That's nothing B. Try 45 minutes to go less than 10 miles.
N thats crazy as well...Takes me bout an hour n a half to get home from work in rush hour traffic from downtown, only 18 miles away

I'm bout to move right by my job tho, F all this sittin in traffic ish :lol: :pimp:

Warriors were absolutely crap in the 4th . Just finished watching the game. Embarrassing but Houston did what they had to do . Glad it was a close game.

Been telling people Houston is legit. Everytime gs wins people run that" they unbeatable takes and kd ruined the league"
Nah. No such thing as unbeatable.

your only unbeatable if your jordan and the bulls in the nba finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom