2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t wait till they drop their tweet tomorrow.

Every time non hoopers claim Harden travels the OFFICIAL referees come in and shut that down :pimp:

The Official referees tonight didn't know the game was in motion... allowed KAT to take several steps with the ball & then continue the play... in a closely contested playoff game.... They ain't exactly perfect.

The Official referees tonight didn't know the game was in motion... allowed KAT to take several steps with the ball & then continue the play... in a closely contested playoff game.... They ain't exactly perfect.
You're really trying to compare live ball action to a replay where they can sit there and watch a clip as much as they want? Really?

Point still stands. Just cause someone get paid to do something doesn't mean they are experts or good at it.
Nba refs have credibility all of a sudden. Lol.
Been saying we need automated refs.
These dudes are trash , maybe it's by design tho.......

I really hate to be the nitpicker taking screen caps of frames but yo, a step back jumper is a step back.

He's already performed the step back here. How does one legally get from that far inside the line to outside of the line with a step back jumper. He's performing a "few steps back jumper" lol

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.29.39 AM.png

The NBA referees aren't experts now? They don't have credibility? OK man.

Let's just pull random people off the street and see how well they officiate 48 minutes of NBA game speed.

Vintage they focus on the 1% you get wrong over the 99% you get right. NBA referees get more right than wrong by a substantial margin and that wasn't anywhere close to a travel. Both of these points cannot be argued.

traveling hasn't been called correctly in the NBA for more than a decade. why is this even being discussed? :lol:
it's been way more then a decade. But I guess I like to argue about things we would like to happen but will never happen .
Would be nice to see clear violations enforced tho. Guess that's asking for to much .

I really hate to be the nitpicker taking screen caps of frames but yo, a step back jumper is a step back.

He's already performed the step back here. How does one legally get from that far inside the line to outside of the line with a step back jumper. He's performing a "few steps back jumper" lol

its been explained to death and ur still questioning how. educate yourself on what counts as a gather, and then all will make sense to you.

hes really not that far from the three point line though. One jump step will get him behind the line.

NTERS who cant even make a step back jumper in 2k criticizing the goat step back jumper smh. James is a master at feetwork.

I have The same Question... in those videos posted Of LBJ & Beal this point was where they were releasing their shot, James is taking an entire other "step Back" after that point... & landing on both feet then releasing.

Harden’s stepback move been legal for years
This isn’t like Lebron’s crab dribble move :lol:
I'm talking about clear travels like when he got wes Johnson.
His step backs usually legit , sometimes tho he gets away with lot of foot shuffling after he picks up his dribble/ on the step back.

its been explained to death and ur still questioning how. educate yourself on what counts as a gather, and then all will make sense to you.

The rule book says you're allowed 2 steps after completion of the dribble. "may take 2 steps in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball"

Harden gathers and completes his dribble and then takes 3 steps back coming to stop. It's not "2 and a half a steps" with the half step being the gather. He's taking 3 and a half steps.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.43.56 AM.png

I'm talking about clear travels like when he got wes Johnson.
His step backs usually legit , sometimes tho he gets away with lot of foot shuffling after he picks up his dribble/ on the step back.
The thing is, say when Harden actually commits an extra step or two, it’s hard to see in real speed. You will have to slow it down to literally see how many steps he took.

However, dudes were talking about the stepback he did today that they thought was a travel. He did a legal gather and took the legal two steps before shooting, so I don’t see the complaint of him traveling. People just mad at the competent footwork lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom