2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When have Zach Lowe or Nate Duncan ever taken a stepback 3?

I want the detailed analysis of Chris Webber or Nate Robinson on this. Guys who actually played the game.
Honestly there's so much merit to having played the game at a certain level to comment on certain things. Stuff such as for a right handed player generally it's easier to pull up off the dribble from your left hand, or when players who aren't great 3 point shooters are much more comfortable taking a step inside the 3 even though it's just a tiny step.

Some of these dudes who just write for a living and never played ball well enough just annoys the **** out of me. It's like me reading every book about MMA but never trained a day in my life. You got to do it to know the detail behind it

I remember Monte McCutchen came to one of my classes in college years back (discussion that day was on power dynamics in sports or something I think) and he was saying that after every game they go back re-watch the whole game and essentially peer-review the whole crew and all the calls the other refs made. I think he threw out some stat like they have a 97% - 98% success rate.

It was a small class and a friend of mine in the class was/is a huge LeBron hater, this was right after he joined Miami, made a very audible scoff and Monte asked if he disagreed and my boy asked if he could pull up youtube :lol:

53C2DF3C-9817-465C-BCCC-3745194A3D69.jpeg

Yeah with the **** you see I don't see how the refs have ever given me a reason that I should take their word for it no matter what lol. The players have been dictating the rules for years not the refs.

I'll just leave this here.

:lol:
harden a funny dude man...bet he keep that locker room cracking up.

i know a ref in Atlanta that does SEC games and he hangs with a couple NBA ref guys...says it a known fact people aint paying money to watch refs control the game. Stars bring the money out not refs.

another thing kahwi would be a gotdamn idiot to come back in the playoffs...he should sit out and remind them fools how much they really need him. i would make sure im a 1000% healthy if i was him.

Last edited:
You basically have to be a **** to want to be an NBA ref tho. Couldn't pay me enough to get publically shamed and emasculated on a nightly basis

Man i Just need GS to handle their business to set everything up to the way it's supposed to be next season.

1) They convincingly Get rid of the Rockets
2) Lebron & his fans now have the narrative that the Rockets need saving & moar help so he signs their
3) Pg realizes that OKC stands no chance & he goes to L.A to be joined by the Westworld version of Kawhi & team ALA starts blasting conspiracy theories & shredding their shirts Simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom