2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM8 got more interceptions than TDs this year, he ain’t gonna do ****

Inb4 he has a career game

MM8 stiff arms one BA defender and now is going to go in to arrowhead in January and win. LOL

Its the chefs mang, anything can happen

donald-brown-andrew-luck-td-fumble.jpg
kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

Can one pour one out real quick for the second best team in the NFC with the greatest young leader in the league being robbed of not being able to make the playoffs it wasn't their fault. We are the ones really missing out missing them. This for you Bucs and Winston
giphy.webp

It ain’t the fan’s fault tho :lol:

The noise is a definite hindrance. And the weather could be god knows what

It was last year that Pitt was in KC in the playoffs and Alex missed like 10 open receivers and they lost by a point? That was a hard L to watch. I would start Mahommes this weekend off that game alone. KC had that game won like eight different times, Alex Smith didn't want to win.

It ain’t the fan’s fault tho :lol:

The noise is a definite hindrance. And the weather could be god knows what

It's not the fan's fault, but there's no reason to be scared of being on the road in KC in January til further notice

It was last year that Pitt was in KC in the playoffs and Alex missed like 10 open receivers and they lost by a point? That was a hard L to watch. I would start Mahommes this weekend off that game alone. KC had that game won like eight different times, Alex Smith didn't want to win.

It was only hard if you expected something different :lol: it wasn't that bad over here

are we live :nerd:

i got this weekend

broncos
jaguars
rams
saints

oh, thats right :smh:

chefs
londons football team
los angeles rams of anahiem
new orleans rbs no ap

jags by 20 plus
saints by 6
rams by 14
chiefs by 3

afc wildcard on paper looks buns as hell. nfc looks legit. im rooting for rams first , vikings 2nd , jags 3rd. every other team can go f themselves.

Just seeing this thread. How dare you Eddie create it.

JK. I'm here for it :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom