2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you bozos shut up about the defense. We just saw what Brady did to Jax and their defense is better.

Jeez, do we take an inexperienced team with a **** QB or the best coach of all time and a cheating QB that both live in the ****in SB??? Real tough decision guys.
I’m saying though. Brady just ****ing beat Jacksonville and their arguably best defense in the NFL. What leads any of y’all to believe that nick ****ing foles is gonna beat New England

Lakers fans going be saltyyyyyyyy

IMG_20180121_222843.jpg
Philly don’t even claim this *****. **** outta here Kobe

I’m saying though. Brady just ****ing beat Jacksonville and their arguably best defense in the NFL. What leads any of y’all to believe that nick ****ing foles is gonna beat New England
Brady aint ready for that big Cox coming up the middle

Eli> Foles
True, but I think the Eagles overall comparable and the Pats aren't as good as the teams you guys beat. I can't argue that Foles is better than Eli because Eli has the hardware to prove it, but Foles has experience so he knows what he's doing and he isn't a game manager like Bottles and offensively, Eagles are easily superior to the Jags and defensively, they're a notch below.

Dion is on to something. Jags should cut Bortles and draft Lamar Jackson.

This. Super gonna be 42 Pats Eagles 15

were lucky to be able to watch the greatest qb ever during his prime. Brady is 40 and still in his prime. Smh

Why? Bean been repping the Eagles. We have no beef with Philly.

Alot of Lakers fans happen to be fans of a certain team in the eagles division

Like in sure a decent amount would be salty if Kobe was a red Sox fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom