2018 NFL Predictions

I won't root for the Giants.. but I just don't hate em.. dislike them and the skins

But I really only hate the cowboys and pats

Being in the DMV, I'll root for the hometown skins as long as they aren't playing the Colts.

To be honest, there isn't a great amount of hate towards the eagles or giants over here. Most focus they're hate on the cowboys.

I ain't rooting for the giants but I most definitely appreciate it.

:lol:

man, you should be stoked. Luck byke. even if you don't win ish...the fact that's back and chucking is exciting enough

Chucking?

Anywho now that the Colonel is back, I do expect to win some games. Can't lie, team is garbage tho. They put all their eggs in one basket.

Sorry but Aaron Rodgers has been the best QB in the league since 2011, that hasn't lead to any other deep playoff pushes.

I asked why Arod coming back had folks putting GB up there in a tough *** NFC conference.

They ain't doing ****.

Not a hot one but definitely an unpopular opinion in S&T.

the Packers were literally just in the NFC championship the last full season Rodgers played lol. theyve been in the NFC championship twice in the last 3 years. and the game Rodgers had 2 hail mary's to his #2 WR Jeff Janis had em that close to 3 NFC championships in a row.

they've been knocking for some time now. things gon change tho.

0j6nbzm3hcz01.jpg

Last edited:
Titans finish dead last in the division and Mariota is the next QB on the Summer Jam screen

Vikings finish 12-4

Eagles take a step back record wise but still make it to the NFC title game

Broncos and their stifling defense finish with a top 3 draft pick

Cowboys finish 5-11 and finally realize Jason Garrett may actually be the problem

Top 3 TD leaders will be Brees, Watson, and Rodgers

Bengals finally win a playoff game, but get nuked on the road to the Texans again in the next round

Chargers finish 8 & 8

Rams, Niners, and Seahawks all have dogfights throughout the year, culminating in the Rams winning the division at 9-7

Falcons put up a valiant effort but fall to the Saints for the division race

Andrew Luck leads the league in INTs

Jameis finishes with the lowest passer rating among starting QBs

Dez Bryant signs with the Texans, catches the winning TD vs the Cowboys as both Jerry Jones and Bob McNair slam their fists on the table in the press box. Dez kneels in the end zone as the cameras pan back to Jerry Jones falling into the crowd and landing on empty seats where a handful of disappointed Cowboy fans left.

Browns alternate Tyrod and Baker week by week cause they’re the Browns

Final 4 teams are Pats/Texans/Eagles/Saints. BOB pops his Patriots cherry and advances to the SB after a hard fought win, with Hopkins catching 4 TDs, each one over both McCourty brothers. Belichick places both McCourty brothers on waivers immediately after the game. J.J. Watt is seen swinging the biggest American flag in history in Foxborough, as the Foxborough crowd gives him a warm reception. Watt then hands the flag to Clowney, who had sacked Brady 7 times, and the crowd [obviously] viciously boos. Clowney gives a “
FB943983-9139-4B84-A226-5213D4646095.png
EA609E1B-B3A6-44F3-B6B7-B1A775955E73.png
” to the crowd as the Texans head to the locker room

the Packers were literally just in the NFC championship the last full season Rodgers played lol. theyve been in the NFC championship twice in the last 3 years. and the game Rodgers had 2 hail mary's to his #2 WR Jeff Janis had em that close to 3 NFC championships in a row.

they've been knocking for some time now. things gon change tho.

Bruh, your team made it to the NFCC game twice in the last 4 years. Before that was 2011 when y'all won it all.

It's a decent team, but if I'm the eagles or Vikings, I ain't even worried. Shoot, the rams with Donald would take care of y'all.

All I'm saying is if my team was in the NFC, y'all not the biggest speed bump I would wish to avoid.

my bad, i meant the last 3 years Rodgers has played, of course.

i dont really care what you think's gonna happen, you're just very wrong about the things that have happened.

I am wrong that Aaron Rodgers damn near perennially being the best QB in the league hasn't lead to much success for you guys.

And that I shouldn't have high hopes for your squad this year just because arod is back ?

Yea man, I can own that.

that hasn't lead to any other deep playoff pushes

you're moving the goal posts. we've had multiple.

We've failed to meet expectations of at least 1 more super bowl and its been super frustrating but like a decade straight of being in the playoffs with a super bowl win is more successful than the entire league except for the Patriots. so you're kinda wrong about that too.

Let's make a compromise, y'all been to the the NFC champ twice since winning.

There literally no difference between y'all and the falcons since 2011. Can we agree on that?

It's been 7 years since y'all won anything. All I'm saying is with the best QB in league coming back yall still aint winning ****. Dunno why anyone even brought up GB when it came to teams to beat in the NFC.

No one is scared of the falcons and they shouldn't be scared of GB.

There's alot more going on in Green Bay than Rodgers coming back. but whatever. I dont expect or care if anyone is afraid of them. I'm gonna be excited and confident as usual and hope its finally the year.

Patriots went a decade without winning ****. Longer than the Packers have gone without one right now.

Packers are just gonna get them all now instead of at the beginning :smile:

Yo DSA, what happened to illoquent? A pats fan that knew arod was the best QB in the league.

It has nothing to do with my pats hatred. He really is.

Yo DSA, what happened to illoquent? A pats fan that knew arod was the best QB in the league.

It has nothing to do with my pats hatred. He really is.

the kaepernick thing turned him off from the league. he still follows and lurks, i believe. he'll randomly post something or pull receipts. very rare, but it happens...

Being in the DMV, I'll root for the hometown skins as long as they aren't playing the Colts.

To be honest, there isn't a great amount of hate towards the eagles or giants over here. Most focus they're hate on the cowboys.

I ain't rooting for the giants but I most definitely appreciate it.

That's how it is with the whole NFC east. I tell people in DC and PG Ima Giants fan and they don't trip. If you a Cowboys fan either people hate you or they are Cowboys fans too. :lol:

Rest of the NFC east is kinda cool with each other but them damn Cowboys fans.

The Washington ******** will play for the NFC Championship

This guy would be the one that types out that name. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom