2018 NFL Predictions

There's a good turnout in this thread. Still a few weeks left too. We need these receipts for the returns in the future.

There's a good turnout in this thread. Still a few weeks left too. We need these receipts for the returns in the future.

your receipts gonna be the one getting pulled, my friend. still waiting for a "lenny off the henny" post in here from you :lol:

- DeShaun - Top 3 in MVP
- Rodgers is winning the MVP
- Jameis will come back and claim the South
- Nobody’s scoring more than 3 tds on the Jags all season
- Elite will be on the bench by week 6
- Chosen Rosen goes on a Jimmy G-esque tear to set up next season
- Minkah is 1st or 2nd team all pro

Jus playin, Jameis will be outta the league by 2019 :lol:

Sorry but Aaron Rodgers has been the best QB in the league since 2011, that hasn't lead to any other deep playoff pushes.

I asked why Arod coming back had folks putting GB up there in a tough *** NFC conference.

They ain't doing ****.

Not a hot one but definitely an unpopular opinion in S&T.

just looked up packers schedule, just need them to win vs Vikings, then @ rams and pats and then @ skins

I route for every team play the pats, unless it's the cowboys

And then I hope for both to somehow lose

Skins and Giants it depends on the situation

Giants did us 2 favors. Seeing as they get in their own way of success. This is the perfect outcome in the NFCE. They beat the pats twice and aren't a legit threat anyone due to their own doing.

Can't wish for anything better.

Oh yea and f the pats and the cowboys.

Giants did us 2 favors. Seeing as they get in their own way of success. This is the perfect outcome in NFCE. They beat the pats twice and aren't a legit threat anyone due to their own doing.

pats losing more important than your own team winning :rofl:

couldn't be me

Giants did us 2 favors. Seeing as they get in their own way of success. This is the perfect outcome in the NFCE. They beat the pats twice and aren't a legit threat anyone due to their own doing.

Oh yea and f the pats and the cowboys.

I won't root for the Giants.. but I just don't hate em.. dislike them and the skins

But I really only hate the cowboys and pats

Back
Top Bottom