2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all remember chris chambers? that dude was a beast. feel like he disappeared as quick as he appeared...although that could just be my warped sense of time messing with me

yeah just came across him in my perusing. Him and Lee Evans at Wisconsin :smokin both talented and forgotten about

the name i just came across who escaped my memory entirely was Marty Booker and his b2b 100 catch seasons with Chicago

Yep. Dolphins have 2 of the greatest that no one's heard of...relatively speaking. Gadsden and Chambers. Too bad their prime was with Fielder on the roof.

this one might only be for me and my pats homies but i know 651 was paying attention back then....Shawn Jefferson or Vincent Brisby?

Brisby was not that good :lol:

this one might only be for me and my pats homies but i know 651 was paying attention back then....Shawn Jefferson or Vincent Brisby?

Brisby! I loved that guy. Mostly cause I thought his name was cool at first, but he and Drew did work.

I feel bad about Bledsoe. Gonna be one of the most underrated ever. He was really really good.

Brisby! I loved that guy. Mostly cause I thought his name was cool at first, but he and Drew did work.

I feel bad about Bledsoe. Gonna be one of the most underrated ever. He was really really good.

agree with all of this :lol:

i loved Brisby and will always appreciate drew. he brought us into relevance. i wasn't really sold on Brady until that playoff game against the Raiders in the snow. no way Drew was running around like Brady and making some of those plays (not that Brady is mobile, but he isn't a statue like Drew was :lol: )

My wife's family is very close with Drews family. I haven't met him yet, but he's got a winery in Eastern Washington that I'm wanting to visit. By all accounts, he's a great dude.

My wife's family is very close with Drews family. I haven't met him yet, but he's got a winery in Eastern Washington that I'm wanting to visit. By all accounts, he's a great dude.

oh that's right! the montana connection. that'd be awesome if you got to meet him. would love for you to get a bottle or three of wine in him and ask him about the Parcells/Glenn dynamic and then the whole deal with Brady taking over. unfiltered and raw :lol:

Damn you bout to get loose with the booze with Drew Bledsoe?

oh that's right! the montana connection. that'd be awesome if you got to meet him. would love for you to get a bottle or three of wine in him and ask him about the Parcells/Glenn dynamic and then the whole deal with Brady taking over. unfiltered and raw :lol:

It's possible. I'll invite you. You can do the talking. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom