2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Marino had the worst teams. I'm thinking mid-90s receivers...OJ McDuffie and who else? Peep '96 and '97...no help. OJ outshined them all. It's him then RBs up top with receptions. :smh:

Irving Fryar gave the Dolphins 3 Pro Bowl caliber seasons in the mid 90s before Jimmy Johnson arrived in South Florida.

Attachments

• 34C83AAA-FE82-4EDD-9F5D-E86F8B23D488.jpeg
    34C83AAA-FE82-4EDD-9F5D-E86F8B23D488.jpeg
    742.9 KB · Views: 5
I was always more of a Keenan McCardell fan than I was Jimmy Smith. Jimmy had 2 really big seasons though.

Yup, mccardell.. same when he was with bucs with key

Holt or Bruce?

Holt

Peerless price or Eric Moulds

Price

how about robert brooks or antonio freeman?

Freeman

how did we watch the game back then with that picture quality :rofl:

Only gawd knows.. always amazes how crap shh looks when you look back at some games that ain't really THAT long ago

rod smith or easy ed mccaffery?

Rod

James Jett or Raghib Ismail?

Rocket

Wayne Chrebet or Keyshawn Johnson?

Chrebet.. hated Keyshawn no matter the situation

Plaxico or Ward

Ward

Joe Horn or Donte Stallworth?

Former eagle, donte

torry holt or isacc bruce?

Holt

Shawn Jefferson or Vincent Brisby?

Ummmmmmm

gimme Wayne

Considering I don't know that other person, this is easy.. but pretty much always give me the guy from the U

Donald Driver or Greg Jennings?

Jennings

Braylon Edwards or Joe Jurevicius?

Joe

Laverneus Coles or Santana Moss

Santana

Boldin or Warrick should've been tougher. Boldin easy though.

I'm still taking peter off of his college time

Stevie Johnson,lee evans, or Josh reed?

Stevie

Byron Leffwich or David Garrard?

Leftwich

Last edited:
I’ll never forget AB lighting is up for damn near 300 :lol:

DC hit a dime to Crabteee for the lead late in the game, only for AB to murk us for like a 70 yard reception

Since we talking WRs (some random), this just showed up on my timeline

IMG_6455.JPG

I remember that Kenny Britt game where the Eagles' secondary made him look like all-timer. :smh:

I looked at Britt's stats from that game and that season...

29% of his yards (career-high 225, 775 yards overall in 2010)
16% of his receptions (season-high 7, 42 receptions overall in 2010)
33% of his touchdowns (career-high 3, 9 TDs overall in 2010)

All came from that game against the Eagles.

Britt never came close to those numbers again.

I hope we sign Dez, with Josh Gordon in and out of rehab, Dez wouldn't be bad paired up with Dez even though he has fell off.

Watch HK episode 2 last night. Hue kills me man :smh:

Very hard not to root for Baker. Same for Cajuste, but I think the writing is on the wall for an eventual cut the way they are showcasing him. Happens every year.

Last edited:
Yeah overrated but every OC that has coached him he got them a HC gig and for some reason those same coaches have been *** since becoming HC (shanny is still up for judgement) ...the same guy that’s been throwing for over 4K yards a season even in the crappy 2013-2015 years when the falcons fielded a **** defense and a **** offensive line a guy that literally had less than 2 seconds to throw the damn ball. Before he was drafted what was Atlanta ? A ****ing dump...when Vick was there how many times did they make the playoffs out of 6 years ? TWO!!!

That super bowl mvp run wasn’t the first time he put up numbers like that period. This is the same guy that had the only nfc team to go back to the playoffs this past season...dude said he regressed when Kyle left..wellll maybe if the falcons wasn’t at the top of the league in ****ing drops this past year things would be different..maybe if 8 of those picks wasn’t the receiver fault we wouldn’t be talking about regressing (He only threw 12...8 of them were because of drops)

You see what happens is people like you don’t watch games...don’t understand what’s going on, but want to have an opinion and a voice
What does OC getting a HC job have to do with anything? If so, crown Andy Dalton's *** too because all of his has HC jobs too.

Outside of the Super Bowl run, Matt Ryan's post season record is 2-5, with 3 consecutive 1 and done appearances. Hell Mike Vick is 2-2 as the Falcons QB in those 2 apperance in 6 years, and as a Falcons fan you know they would've made it again in 03 when they started off 3-1, before he got hurt for the season. But context means everything right.

Truth be told, outside the MVP & Super Bowl run, Matt Ryan's postseason success has be less than stellar. You talk about his stellar season last year, but he didn't even make the F***ING Pro Bowl. The same situation that Philip Rivers and the Chargers where in, Ryan is in the same boat. Success and talent wise.

His career accomplishments and success mirror Cam Newton's, but we constantly rank Ryan elite, however Newton's done the same in a third of the time. His regular season and postseason career scope TO THIS POINT is similar to Philip Rivers, but again always ranked in different tiers. So is Matt Ryan trash, no. Is Matt Ryan overrated, given where is placed relative to other QBs vs his success and talent, yes.

....but, like you say, I don't watch football, even though I'm from GA and live in Alabama, so the only f***ing games on are Falcons games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom