2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Watched it and broke it down years ago. No different that Flacco and Eli going on great runs due to their defense being the stability of the team and having phenomenal efforts themselves in the process.

He's hellla overrated right now and its all political.
Not really. Him not on a roster is all political

Nah; not rollin. Kaep laying up on his couch is one of the best 32-35 QBs in the sport mad is better than a handful of starters.

Suck is a strong word reserved for the Nathan’s of the world.

Consider it the opposite end of the hyperbole scale then, cause I agree. I just can't believe people conveniently forget how bad he was aside from a few stretches. Same stretches where they had an elite defense to make his style of play okay for the team he was on....Oh, then some garbage time games when they were all the way out of the playoffs and nothing mattered.

Consider it the opposite end of the hyperbole scale then, cause I agree. I just can't believe people conveniently forget how bad he was aside from a few stretches. Same stretches where they had an elite defense to make his style of play okay for the team he was on....Oh, then some garbage time games when they were all the way out of the playoffs and nothing mattered.
He wasn’t too bad in San Fran his last few games, considering his lack of weapons.

Not really. Him not on a roster is all political

I know that...I'm saying what I said was not political. It was all football related. He deserves to be in this league. No doubt...He was not as great as people are clamoring about and he's suddenly overhyped as a player because what he's doing as a movement. I can separate the two.

Yep. Watched it and broke it down years ago. No different that Flacco and Eli going on great runs due to their defense being the stability of the team and having phenomenal efforts themselves in the process.

He's hellla overrated right now and its all political.

You still talking about defense when his defense wasn't good that playoff run.

What is a starting QB when half the starters are average to trash?

And standing up against racism ain't political. :lol: :smh:

I know that...I'm saying what I said was not political. It was all football related. He deserves to be in this league. No doubt...He was not as great as people are clamoring about and he's suddenly overhyped as a player because what he's doing as a movement. I can separate the two.
I don’t think people are saying he’s top five or even top ten or 20. Folk who support him just want him to have a job, even if he’s a #3 like RG3z

I don’t think people are saying he’s top five or even top ten or 20. Folk who support him just want him to have a job, even if he’s a #3 like RG3z

There's 32 teams in the league. It is consistently said he's better than half starters...That would be top 16. Nope. No way.

Our roster was beyond trash those years.

The Bills have a better roster now than we did back then. Not saying he’s a world beater but he’s very decent.

And let’s say none of his activism ever happened at worst you have a QB with 4.5 speed that can throw 50 yards on a rope :lol: He’d be on a roster off physical gifts alone.

You still talking about defense when his defense wasn't good that playoff run.

What is a starting QB when half the starters are average to trash?

And standing up against racism ain't political. :lol: :smh:

His defense that season was great. Stop.

No, it is not..but the the reason why he isn't on a team is political. What I said was football related.

Kinda like how Cousins was trash for his first few years or Nick Foles disappeared from the league for a few years...

Kirk never started his first few years, guy. Get a clue.

Once he came in he put up great numbers and has...CONSISTENTLY. Its not about him though.

And Nick Foles is another who had a great stretch. What's your argument? :lol:

His defense that season was great. Stop.

No, it is not..but the the reason why he isn't on a team is political. What I said was football related.

His defense gave up 31 pts in a game that the offense dropped 45. The defense gave up 34 in SB and they only lost by 3. You not making sense. :lol:

SB and NFCCG? Nah

Other than that, he fell off HARRDD..then came back to become the starter after being benched and had a great stretch of games when they were already done for.

Man, what?!
He fell off hard when.... Harbaugh bounced.

That was the end of Kaep from a growth perspective. Dude benched a #1 overall pick for a lanky kid outta Nevada and the **** almost won us a Super Bowl.

His defense gave up 31 pts in a game that the offense dropped 45. The defense gave up 34 in SB and they only lost by 3. You not making sense. :lol:

The years they made deep playoff runs, his defense was great. It did not matter the results of the playoffs, defense was still a top unit. Game plans for the opposing teams were dictated a certain way...A great defense by SF was accounted for by their opponents. It is a really easy thing to understand in the football world. Same thing for your Giants and as it was for the Ravens when Flacco made his run.

That was the end of Kaep from a growth perspective. Dude benched a #1 overall pick for a lanky kid outta Nevada and the **** almost won us a Super Bowl.

....Cause he was the only one who understood he had to roll Kaep out on 90% of his pass plays because he could not read an entire field. I don't think that argument favors Kaep. It favors Harbaugh. He knew Kaeps Skillset, but he knew his limitations. He was never a guy who would have consistently put up the numbers he did and it showed...and people knew it...but now wanna forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom