2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The years they made deep playoff runs, his defense was great. It did not matter the results of the playoffs, defense was still a top unit. Game plans for the opposing teams were dictated a certain way...A great defense by SF was accounted for by their opponents. It is a really easy thing to understand in the football world. Same thing for your Giants and as it was for the Ravens when Flacco made his run.

The result of the games don't matter? :lol:

So you just ignore the facts cuz it don't fit your story? The defense wasn't good that SB run, nothing else needs to be said.

cuz it don't fit your story? The defense wasn't good that SB run, nothing else needs to be said.

upload_2018-9-13_21-35-27.png

Or doesn't fit your narrative?

They had a top tier, great defense that SB run. But go ahead and be ignorant.

651 agrees that Kaep should be in the league, but he sucks. Why can't both be true? Tons of trash QBs in the league, especially ones that Kaep is WAY better than. He's just saying that some people are overrating him.

He's obviously not in there for political reasons, cause he's easily a top 35 QB and probably somewhere between 25-30.

Not sure why there's an argument here lol

651 agrees that Kaep should be in the league, but he sucks. Why can't both be true? Tons of trash QBs in the league, especially ones that Kaep is WAY better than. He's just saying that some people are overrating him.

He's obviously not in there for political reasons, cause he's easily a top 35 QB and probably somewhere between 25-30.

Not sure why there's an argument here lol

Thank you.

And unfortunately, it's because they want me to be something that I'm not...to fit their narrative. It's some utter, absolute bull****.

Anyone have the numbers from Kaepernick's last seven starts in the NFL compared to Garoppolo's?

....Cause he was the only one who understood he had to roll Kaep out on 90% of his pass plays because he could not read an entire field. I don't think that argument favors Kaep. It favors Harbaugh. He knew Kaeps Skillset, but he knew his limitations. He was never a guy who would have consistently put up the numbers he did and it showed...and people knew it...but now wanna forget.
Same thing can be said about Gruden Shanahan and RG3 no?

And it sounds like we’re both on that train.

Point is QB is hard as heck to play and there are maybe 6-7 guys that can just ball other than that it heavily comes down to alterior factors.

Kaep >>>>>>> Dak btw (I know this has no relevance to the discourse but IDGAF. It need to be stated)

The result of the games don't matter? :lol:

So you just ignore the facts cuz it don't fit your story? The defense wasn't good that SB run, nothing else needs to be said.
You’re wildin.

We literally had the 2 best MLBs in the game The Smith “brothers” and Hitner taking people souls away. Our defense was ELITE for 2-3 years.

?

Kaep sucks. I commend everything he did and he's doing now, but he was not a good quarterback. Let's not get it twisted. Don't forget coaches admitting to having to cut the field in half because he couldn't make reads.

Their defense was the reason.

Never forget :lol:

63D62E94-89CF-4558-BAC1-5484079028FE.jpeg

Same thing can be say about Gruden Shanahan and RG3 no?

And it sounds like we’re both on that train.

Point is QB is hard as heck to play and there are maybe 6-7 guys that can just ball other than that it heavily comes down to alter opt factors.

Kaep >>>>>>> Dak (I know this has no relevance to the discourse but IDGAF. It need to be stated)

Yeah.

But I'm white, so people wanna test me. Give me the MAGA hat to see if I accept it.

It's all football, baby...If ya'll wanna come see what I'm about then come hit me up and we'll hangout, but otherwise, keep your crooked *** assumptions to yourself. I don't **** with blatant ignorance.

Eric Reid is a better example since he's actually top 10ish at his position if we want to be literal about "talent"

And I have said, numerous times already, why would any team trade for Earl when they can just get Eric Reid without giving up draft picks? It's fine then, but not when I don't like Kaep as a QB. :lol:

So stupid.

I definitely understand.

You said the defense was the reason. They beat Rodgers 45-31 in a playoff game. In the SB their defense gave up 34, the offense scored 31, so you was wrong. It's aight, people get stuff wrong all the time.

Did they or did they not have a great defense that season?

The playoffs don't diminish that. It happens quite a bit. So, they get in on the the backs of their defense (They being SF, NYG, BALT in the years we all know about) and those Q's all go in and play lights out...BUUUTTTT other than that, they have always been ****, to average, at best good with a few games of great. Eli, Flacco Kaerpernick.

If you tell me Kaep is a great quarterback, then you say the same for Eli (which you will as a homer), but you say the same for Flacco. If you're not willing to do that, then from a football perspective, I've got nothing left to argue with you about.

i think it's one thing to say Kaep isn't a good QB and another to say he isn't being blackballed. i'm not going to put words in 651's mouth, but my assumption based on his posts is that he believes:

1) Kaep isn't a great QB
2) Kaep IS being blackballed by the league, though

maybe i'm way off. but that's how i read it and interpreted thing.

i think he makes sense as a backup on certain teams given how those teams currently run their offenses. SEA, GB, and CAR come to mind. i think he could play there. you obviously have some real good QBs ahead of him there. but could he backup? sure.

i think it's an oversimplification to say, oh he's better than QB X so he should start there. it's not that simple. you can't just say, oh Brian Hoyer sucks so Kaep should back up Brady. oh TyFraud ain't ****, Kaep should be the starter in CLE (i'm not a huge TyFraud guy but i don't see Kaep as an upgrade over TyFraud ftr). you gotta do more than just a quick compare. how is the team building their squad and scheme and style. what pieces have they brought in. have they recently drafted a QB for the future. etc etc.

and that Niner defense was legit. you can't look at the BOX SCORE from a playoff game or two. that was a damn good defense. they came in to NE and kicked our *** so i remember that vividly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom