2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall see how GARBAGE QB play is in the league. After Rodgers, Brees and Brady are gone its gonna be rough.

How did it get this bad? :lol: was it overpaying for guys like Fitzpatrick, drafting guys like EJ Manuel so high and Geno?

BA 9ers fans: Goodwin good to go or should my friend grab Pettis?

I thought Action Jackson would get a fair look at QB this year, but I can see Harbaugh being loyal to a fault with Elite.

Yall see how GARBAGE QB play is in the league. After Rodgers, Brees and Brady are gone its gonna be rough.

How did it get this bad? :lol: was it overpaying for guys like Fitzpatrick, drafting guys like EJ Manuel so high and Geno?
QB is really hard as ****. Comparatively speaking I’d say Aaron Rodgers is more talented then let’s say Lebron at his respective sport.

Like we can say Andy Dalton or Bortles aren’t good. But what else are they really gonna do?

Kaep definitely has issues in his game but I'd rank him 15-20, maybe 20-25 based on how bad some QBs are.

QBs that aren't better than Kaep

Flacco
Fitzpatrick
Keenum
Tyrod
Bottles
Bradford
Rayne Dakota
Mariota
Bills QB staff

I'm probably taking Kaep over current Eli and Ben right now

That's 10 QBs so that means Kaep is 20-25 in ranking. He should be starting somewhere.

Kaep and Dak MIGHT be on about the same level. And he’s better than any QB on the Bills. Other than that, no, he is not a better QB than any of these dudes.

No team wants their backup QB to be the most publicized player on the team.

Kaep and Dak MIGHT be on about the same level. And he’s better than any QB on the Bills. Other than that, no, he is not a better QB than any of these dudes.

I'm throwing Mariota, tyrod, and probably a combo of bortles and Flacco in there. Also, winston belongs on that list too.

Based on that second half last week throw trubisky in there too.

And Dak was a top 10 Qb in 2016, you didnt know?

Not srs bout winston

Last edited:

They might be the same level as passers but Kaep runs 4.5 and has a rocket launcher on his shoulder so give me that.

kaep aint play a game going on 2 seasons.... cant say he is better than anyone without game action..... just wish he got to play it out ....

I'm throwing Mariota, tyrod, and probably a combo of bortles and Flacco in there. Also, winston belongs on that list too.

Based on that second half last week throw trubisky in there too.

And Dak was a top 10 Qb in 2016, you didnt know?

Not srs bout winston

You’re lucky I read that part at the end about Jameis.

I’m not a big Mariota fan but him and Tyrod are way more poised as pocket passers and can do the exact same scrambling that Kaep can do.

You don’t think Kaep is objectively better than Fitzpatrick, Bortles, Dak and a handful of others? You know there’s statistical measurables that say otherwise?

This was last 6 starts towards the end of the season last year IIRC

20180217_234308.jpg

Yeah he sucks :lol:

You don’t think Kaep is objectively better than Fitzpatrick, Bortles, Dak and a handful of others? You know there’s statistical measurables that say otherwise?

Do I think Kaep right now at this very moment could have had the game Fitzpatrick just had last weekend? No, I do not.

There’s not a “handful of others” if we’re talking starters either. There’s the Bills QB’s, Bortles and Dak basically.

People also need to stop cherry picking with the stats with Kaep. I had him in fantasy the last year he played. Dude would not do a damn thing all game and then once the Niners were down big and going against prevent defenses he’d go full garbage time Bortles mode.

first, I'll start and say I'd like Kap as our back up because, well, Sean Mannion is hot garbage.

However, you guys also forget back up's are in a way a second set of eyes for the starting QB. Its why guys like Chase Daniels gets signed for stupid money. His former QB's say he's fantastic and very helpful in getting them ready during the week and in game. Its like another coach.

Can Kap do that? He kind of succeeded because he was athletic and can make a bad play into a good play, and vice versa. And throw in the fact that you have to have a certain play book to fit him in if it ever came down to it. But there are teams that should be able to transition to him. Its not like they don't simplify the playbook when their back up comes in. He could work on a team that has a very good running game, if you're worried about him not picking up the playbook.

He's better than most back ups and should be on a roster, but i understand why teams don't want so much attention paid to a back up.

People also need to stop cherry picking with the stats with Kaep. I had him in fantasy the last year he played. Dude would not do a damn thing all game and then once the Niners were down big and going against prevent defenses he’d go full garbage time Bortles mode.

This is disingenuous as hell. The last year he played, he may have been on one of the least talented teams in the league due to a lot of players leaving in free agency and retiring immediately after Harbaugh got fired. Chip Kelly, jim tomsula, and trent Balkee ran that team into the ground with terrible coaching and had some God awful drafts. Outside of deforest buckner and trent brown they barely drafted any starters in like three years. Not to mention chip Kelley inexplicably tried to make Blaine gabbert a thing because kaep didnt fit his system. Even after Chip finally benched Blaine, you could tell a night and day difference between him and Kaep. Kaep was definitely the better QB, chip was just a God damn idiot and should have never been coach in the first place.

There was a reason the 49ers had the youngest roster in the NFL last year. It wasnt because they wanted to. It's because they had a historically bad defense the season before with extremely little talent outside of deforest buckner. You cant blame kaep for playing from behind in garbage time when they had the worst rushing defense in over 2 decades.

Also, please stop using fantasy football to argue real life football. Being good or bad in fantasy does not = being good or bad in real life.

Last edited:
The sooner you all realize Kaep is done with football, the better off you'll be.

No one's been disputing that,you'd have to be delusional to think the league would let him back in after everything that's gone down and how they've alligned themselves on the other side of a culture war

The discussion's been about whether or not he'd even be good enough to play again which he absolutely would be imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom