2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We really might have to watch this side arm slinging dude throw to Tyrell Williams and Travis Benjamin and have home field advantage at their high school football stadium over Mahomes and Tyreek at Aarowhead :stoneface:

rolaholic rolaholic we'd be the ****ing #1 seed if we didn't **** up in Miami :lol:

Shades of 2015 when Hoodie elected to kick the ball to start OT against the Jets during the 2nd last game of the season only to lose the game and the week after in Miami losing the #1 seed and homefield in one swoop :smh::smh:

Could've saved the trip to Mile High if he didn't outsmart himself,history looks to be repeating itself now

As a former DB coach watching this Chiefs secondary makes me want to throw up. Scandrick is awful (even though Williams pushed off) but the safeties are truly the worst I have ever seen.

Damn glad I decided to catch the tail end of this one. Ballsy move by the Chargers going full Holgorsen :pimp: .

I was at the bar just about to order another and resign myself to spending another 30 minutes out just for a tie game and then saw Phil throw up the deuce and went.. oooohh hold that for a minute :lol:

Reactions: sb
Patrick Mahomes getting exposed.

NT's new favorite black QB.

Colin Kap 2.0

One side is a #1 offense. One side is a bottom 5 defense. I’m more worried about the WS keeping a below average defensive coordinator employed, myself. But hey what do I know I only watch this team every wk

IMG_2871.PNG

JustBlaze. JustBlaze. licensed to ball licensed to ball we did it :smokin

bolo all up in the chefs like if they were his wife kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

LETS ****ING GOOO!! CHARGERS BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!! :pimp:
BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!! :pimp: :nthat:

CHIEFS ARE FRAUDS!! GET THE KOOL AID MAN OUTTA HERE!!! :Nhat

LETS GO!!
THE SUPER BOWL GOES THROUGH THE STUB HUB CENTER!!! :pimp:

Prolly the best WR Corp 1-4 as well.

Can't argue that.

Keenan Allen is the goods, he'd be more widely recognized for how good he is if he wasn't made of paper mache.

Mike Williams bounced back nicely from his injury plagued rookie season. He looks like he has #1 WR potential.

Tyrell William and Travis Benjamin can burn your secondary with the quickness.

Even Antonio Gates thicc self is still going strong.

Would be all for it :pimp:

Bolo winning a ring needs to happen before he retires,dude has been too good for too long. Especially with inferior QB's in his draft class winning multiple

That pregame montage with Rivers and Mahomes made it hard to root for the guy. It’s hard to say he doesn’t deserve it.

I originally wanted a Chiefs vs Rams SB but those teams are young and that game last month satisfied me for now. I’m sure they’ll have more chances down the road.

But there’d be some really nice drama between a Rivers vs Brees shootout and I’d actually love to see that. Imagine that?

Can't argue that.

Keenan Allen is the goods, he'd be more widely recognized for how good he is if he wasn't made of paper mache.

Mike Williams bounced back nicely from his injury plagued rookie season. He looks like he has #1 WR potential.

Tyrell William and Travis Benjamin can burn your secondary with the quickness.

Even Antonio Gates thicc self is still going strong.

Antonio Gates had 3 catches for 37 yards the previous three games combined.

Travis Benjamin has had the same amount of games this season with a catch as he has without.

Tyrell Williams had 28 yards over the previous three games combined.

**** the Chargers

although the chargers are the broncos mortal division enemy, ive always liked bolo. would of loved if he ended up in denver.

kermit was great but the chargers held him down a bit in the 4th. here comes that kc defense. right on time for the playoffs. pls, stay safe chefs fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom