2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shocked my squad pulled it off. I’m not used to this. I’m used to Chargers losing close games in Chargers fashion. 2-0 in prime time both on the road in hostile environments. Being down by multiple scores in both games. Feels good man :pimp:

Last time Chargers secured a playoff spot was week 17, 2013. And it was also against the Chiefs.. I was at that game and will never forget the crowd erupting when Succop missed that field goal.
Good times..

Lot of hot takes in this thread I see. Chargers still losing in the first round of the playoffs. For as potent as people claim their offense to be, they’re consistently playing from behind in big games. Chargers are the Cowboys west, one and done.

As far as the Chiefs offense coming down to earth, I already mentioned weeks ago winter is coming and it’s bringing with it the undead body of Philadelphia Andy Reid.

I already mentioned weeks ago winter is coming and it’s bringing with it the undead body of Philadelphia Andy Reid.

As I said just a couple posts above, Andy got some demons he gotta exercise.. not sure why you trying put this on some sort of exclusive philly thing when he been in KC for a min and THIS ain't never happen with us (yes he has had his clock management blunders with us):

lamekilla lamekilla as I said, I've watched Andy Reid so I know clock management issues

Woke up to 12+ reps :nthat:

tenor.gif

buc em buc em why the hell you hating on Rivers & the Chargers in multiple posts? What have they done to you? :lol: If it's literally fantasy related :rolleyes

As I said just a couple posts above, Andy got some demons he gotta exercise.. not sure why you trying put this on some sort of exclusive philly thing when he been in KC for a min and THIS ain't never happen with us (yes he has had his clock management blunders with us):

lamekilla lamekilla as I said, I've watched Andy Reid so I know clock management issues

I bring up philly because he consistently made the playoffs with Eagles and came up limp. He hasn’t had nearly the success of making the post season in Kansas City. Plus he coached twice as long in Philadelphia

I watch these meaningful December games for other teams and think, why can't I have that? Instead tomorrow all I hope for is that Sam doesn't get killed by Watt & Clowney :smh: .

Be careful what you wish for. Meaningful December games can lead to full on, hysterical melt downs when your team (cough, cough the Chiefs) complete their annual playoff choke fest in January.

As if yesterday couldn't get any worse Fuller fractured his wrist in the game. Having surgery this morning. Severity and his status for the rest of the season is unknown. I hate to wish ill will on players but why couldn't that have been Scandrick instead. Also Ron Parker almost falling down trying to defend Gates was one of the funniest and saddest things I have ever seen.

I bring up philly because he consistently made the playoffs with Eagles and came up limp. He hasn’t had nearly the success of making the post season in Kansas City. Plus he coached twice as long in Philadelphia

Most coaches don't see 5 conference championships.. multiple teams haven't made the super bowl

Only 1 of those NFC championship games I believe Reid underperformed, vs the panthers.. every other time we got beat by better teams.. the other we made the super bowl

For all things considered (Jimmy Johnson's passing, the stuff that was going on with his sons, coaching staff regularly getting raided, injuries to important guys and clear roster deficiencies), Reid did exceptionally well

His clock management and especially timeout usage is well known.. but put some respek on that man's name and his resume

Beautiful
zoolander-will-ferrell-beautiful-its-beautiful-wonderful-gif-3547414

Woke up to 12+ reps :nthat:

tenor.gif

buc em buc em why the hell you hating on Rivers & the Chargers in multiple posts? What have they done to you? :lol: If it's literally fantasy related :rolleyes

Shush. You know it is.

Your team is getting the smoke too tomorrow if they don’t give Elijah McGuire the ball 20+ times.

Shush. You know it is.

Your team is getting the smoke too tomorrow if they don’t give Elijah McGuire the ball 20+ times.

Well, Crowell is out. I would assume McGuire gets shown love, but idk if it will be 20+. Look for him to score tho :nerd: .

i'd be OK with the Jete winning tomorrow. knock the Texans down a bit and hurt their draft stock

Well, Crowell is out. I would assume McGuire gets shown love, but idk if it will be 20+. Look for him to score tho :nerd: .

My friend is invested in McGuire in 2/3 leagues tomorrow out of injury desperation. Need him to come through.

i'd be OK with the Jete winning tomorrow. knock the Texans down a bit and hurt their draft stock

I'm actually here for the Giants or Washington racial slurs taking the auburn QB as high as possible

But I am concerned with the quality of defensive line talent in the draft, they might do the smart thing

Also need Giants to not be high enough to take the bama tackle

Most coaches don't see 5 conference championships.. multiple teams haven't made the super bowl

Only 1 of those NFC championship games I believe Reid underperformed, vs the panthers.. every other time we got beat by better teams.. the other we made the super bowl

For all things considered (Jimmy Johnson's passing, the stuff that was going on with his sons, coaching staff regularly getting raided, injuries to important guys and clear roster deficiencies), Reid did exceptionally well

His clock management and especially timeout usage is well known.. but put some respek on that man's name and his resume
Don’t nobody believe in playoff Andy Reid come on! :lol:
They lost to Titans at home last year. You need to quit while you behind

Don’t nobody believe in playoff Andy Reid come on! :lol:
They lost to Titans at home last year. You need to quit while you behind

Name the list of coaches that have been to 5 conference championships games

How many of them are currently coaching?

I think Andy is far from a perfect coach.. and he has obvious flaws.. but you gotta give that man his do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom