2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The panthers have always tried to be this franchise that has built themselves on having great defensive teams. And they have had a little bit of success, 2 SB appearances and a couple of division titles.

What I would like to see is the panthers go completely all in on a HC that knows offense. You’ve got the franchise QB that’s nearing/in his prime. You got the 1st round RB and receiver. It’s like the Panthers and Rivera took CMC and Moore and said “here cam, here are the two offensive guys to help you, now figure it out yourself.”

I do believe it’s time for Rivera to go, as the best seasons are behind him. Time for a culture change in Charlotte.

6-8, a non winning season. The franchise is so volitale it’s ridiculous.

I agree 100%. Damn shame Cams talent has been wasted for this long and could possibly still be wasted if Ron doesn't get the ax at the end of the season.

:lol: "Big game hunting"

Mike Shanahan gonna be a deer caught in headlights.

Yeah, he's a "big name" and nothing more. Don't think he is the answer.

Jets need a 'younger' OC-minded coach to grow with Darnold. It's that simple.

What's good with Matt LaFleur?

'Skins vs. Titans and Ravens vs. Chargers this Saturday. Not bad.

Both have playoff implications and all teams still in it. Hopefully the Titans end Washington and the Chargers kick out the Ravens from that 6 spot.

I'm not sure why you wouldnt want him. Gruden has already shown how easy it is to come back in and coach after not doing it for a decade.

But realistically he and Kyle run a lot of the same offensive schemes. I don't think it would be a bad fit. You can damn near guarantee you will have a 1,000 yard rusher on your team regardless of who starts.

Ha!

Matt Ryan > Cam

q11hf.jpg
Come on bruh let’s not have this quarterly agrument right now. Your mans is average at best, surrounded by talent his whole career. He’s never been asked to carry a franchise, just do your job and don’t **** it up. And 3 years ago he did that very well and took home a MVP trophy. But off of raw talent and dynamic impact it’s not even close. Cam > jitter bug noodle arm.

The panthers have always tried to be this franchise that has built themselves on having great defensive teams. And they have had a little bit of success, 2 SB appearances and a couple of division titles.

What I would like to see is the panthers go completely all in on a HC that knows offense. You’ve got the franchise QB that’s nearing/in his prime. You got the 1st round RB and receiver. It’s like the Panthers and Rivera took CMC and Moore and said “here cam, here are the two offensive guys to help you, now figure it out yourself.”

I do believe it’s time for Rivera to go, as the best seasons are behind him. Time for a culture change in Charlotte.

6-8, a non winning season. The franchise is so volitale it’s ridiculous.

6CC72E51-73B9-4C08-88C4-494020BE4428.jpeg

Look at you!!!!!

Hey bruh what color hoodie you want for Xmas black, blue or grey. I got you, I always tell you, you with us you just in denial.

I'm not sure why you wouldnt want him. Gruden has already shown how easy it is to come back in and coach after not doing it for a decade.

But realistically he and Kyle run a lot of the same offensive schemes. I don't think it would be a bad fit. You can damn near guarantee you will have a 1,000 yard rusher on your team regardless of who starts.

I just think we need to go younger. I mean maybe age shouldn't be that much of a factor, but somehow to grow with Sam, who wants to make this thing work, that's what this franchise needs.

I will say nick. nick. isn't wrong with the coaching tree of Kyle, McVay, & LaFleur there.

Shanahan had his son, McVay, & LaFleur on the same staff. He's the mind behind their schemes.

I wouldn't love it but he'd be 10x better than Mike McCarthy

Yeah, I don't think it would be as bad as people think. I just wanted to make the big game hunting joke, but I still think Gruden can coach, I don't see why it would be any different with Shanahan. And with his reputation, he could get some good assistants in there, specifically a DC and QB coach. His zone scheme with heavy PA would be great for Darnold. Gets him moving and should limit the chances for making big mistakes.

There might be a run on retreads in the next season or so after everyone went after all the new/young guys previously.

Gregg Williams, Bruce Arians, Mike Shanahan, Ron Rivera might be on the market...

Does Tom Coughlin have interest in coming back? He might be the Jags' next coach.

Shanahan had his son, McVay, & LaFleur on the same staff. He's the mind behind their schemes.

I wouldn't love it but he'd be 10x better than Mike McCarthy

Mike Shanahan was not "the mind" behind any spread pass first schemes :lol:

They gave him an athletic strong armed QB, showed him tape of the Art Briles offense and he was like "Word, well let's call 19 QB keepers a game and when we're not doing that, we'll hand off to Alfred Morris!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom