• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@youngthundercat jon4rd jon4rd

I actually enjoy y’alls demise

6F525BFA-D41A-49C5-A1B4-ADDF657F621D.jpeg

BB24A6ED-192C-4EA2-B411-7CBA29E73EA1.png

I just support cam lmao

If we lose out can I get some lotto numbers fam?

'Skins vs. Titans and Ravens vs. Chargers this Saturday. Not bad.

Both have playoff implications and all teams still in it. Hopefully the Titans end Washington and the Chargers kick out the Ravens from that 6 spot.

Happy I’ll be in KC for the holidays to watch, but salty I won’t be in the recliner with the sound system relaxing :smh:

**** the Chargers tho go Ravens :lol:

@timidtebow owes me $50 too. Money im never collecting.

He is definitely the mind behind the zone blocking schemes that Kyle runs right now. The guy consistently turns 6th round RBs into studs in his system. TD, Alfred Morris, Olandis Gary, Clinton Portis.
what happened to dat boy

Shanahan had his son, McVay, & LaFleur on the same staff. He's the mind behind their schemes.

I wouldn't love it but he'd be 10x better than Mike McCarthy

McCarthy said he’s probably gonna take a season off ftr. So for right now he’s probably not an option to worry about for anybody.

Alvin Kamara is the second best RB in the NFL.

Tell me otherwise.

who's the best?

and i been said if i had my choice give me kamara with now 2 years left after this season on his rookie deal from under a mill

if all things are equal, i'm taking barkley.. chubb being on a 2nd round rookie deal with 3 years left would hold strong value for me too (plus didnt get beat up in college or with the browns this year)

I'm still taking Zeke over everybody.

not factoring in money, i'd take zeke 2nd (after barkley)

factoring in his current contract, i'd take him 3rd.. if chubb shows enough, that could bump him down to 4th

still gotta remind myself gurley is only 24 for this discussion.. but right now he's clearly playing with an injury (and has had injuries)

Because of his 2018 antics, where do ya rank Bell going forward? Surely he has to be within 6-8 the max?

I honestly think its going to depend where he goes. If he goes to a team like the Colts with a good offensive like I think he ends up top 5. If he goes to a team like the Jets (not a knock on the Jets, they just have money and need to improve that line) I think he is going to steal a lot of money. That hesitation **** isnt going to work behind a crap line.

Where is McCaffrey on everyone's list? Im putting him at 5 or 6 with Mixon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom