2018 NFL Week in Review- Week 2- FitzSwagish- Kush Gordon to the Pats

Fitzmagic should probably start the remainder of the season.

Jameis could probably only sink the ship at this point.

buc em buc em

Had no power bc of the hurricane all weekend, but charged my phone so I can watch the Giants last night. Trash *** team gave me more of a headache than not having power for 4 days :smh:

Fitzmagic should probably start the remainder of the season.

Jameis could probably only sink the ship at this point.

buc em buc em

Wrong.

Our offense would be this good no matter if it was Jameis or Fitz at QB. They were both doing this in preseason and it followed over to the regular season. It’s been since Monken took over play calling duties over Koetter.

Wrong.

Our offense would be this good no matter if it was Jameis or Fitz at QB. They were both doing this in preseason and it followed over to the regular season. It’s been since Monken took over play calling duties over Koetter.
Jamies is more turnover prone and Fitz has the hot hand, IMO you roll with Fitz until he regress's back to the mean. And if he never regress's you have another Case Keenum situation all over again.

Da Bears
- I honestly still can't believe we have Khalil Mack :blush::smh:
- Prince with the game sealing pick 6 8) take notes Kyle Fuller :sick: :stoneface: we could be 2-0 now if dude knew how to catch
- Speaking of Kyle Fuller, these QB's are picking on him. That's back to back weeks he's had 2 absolute DIMES dropped on his head. Turn ya head kid.
- Seahawks did a great job of shutting down J Howard, I expect him to get it back going against AZ this week.
- Allen Robinson is healthy :pimp:
- This Defense is going to finish as a Top 5 defense
- Mitch Trubisky has been underwhelming so far. He's got to start becoming more consistent. He's too hit or miss and is nervous back there once the scripted plays are up. We can't waste another great defense kid. I'll ease up on him for now and give him the benefit of the doubt that this is his first season in a new offense with a new HC and he's only played 14 NFL Games. I wish he could be instant money like Mahomes / Watson last year but I'll be a little patient on him.
- Why did the Pats let Akiem Hicks go? He's a dog :smokin:smokin
- Looking forward to seeing Roquan going crazy in the weeks to come
- We are 1-1 and .500 or better for the first time since 2014 :smh: but change is coming 8)

Rest of the NFL

- Mahomes :blush::blush::blush::blush:
- Melvin Gordon is eating :pimp:
- No drop off from Leveon to James Conner they said :lol:
- Giants goofed not taking a QB this past draft
- Blake Bortles :sick: That Jags team is scary. Cam Robinson injury sucks tho
- All the missed XP's and FG's this week :rofl::rofl::rofl:
- That throw from TyGod to Callaway :smokin:smokin Browns are competing out there
- Seahawks are in rebuild mode without even knowing it
- Tomlin on the hot seat yet? :nerd:
- Ties in the NFL are dumb as hell

Top 5

Rams
Jags
Bucs
Chiefs
Vikes

Bottom 5

Bills
Lions
Cardinals
Raiders
Browns

Da Bears
- Mitch Trubisky has been underwhelming so far. He's got to start becoming more consistent. He's too hit or miss and is nervous back there once the scripted plays are up. We can't waste another great defense kid. I'll ease up on him for now and give him the benefit of the doubt that this is his first season in a new offense with a new HC and he's only played 14 NFL Games. I wish he could be instant money like Mahomes / Watson last year but I'll be a little patient on him.
- Why did the Pats let Akiem Hicks go? He's a dog :smokin:smokin
Hopefully Mitch gets it together but whenever he plays good defenses his limitations are going to be even more glaring then they already are which concerns me going forward.
I know the Saints traded Hicks because he was in that bust territory with them and they viewed him as part of the problem when they were trying to clean house and remove the knuckleheads from the locker room. I don't think he was a knucklehead but they weren't happy with his production nor his maturation on and off the field. Hicks has improved but he also has guys around him unlike his time in NO when it was only Galette and a young Cam Jordan.

Hopefully Mitch gets it together but whenever he plays good defenses his limitations are going to be even more glaring then they already are which concerns me going forward.
I know the Saints traded Hicks because he was in that bust territory with them and they viewed him as part of the problem when they were trying to clean house and remove the knuckleheads from the locker room. I don't think he was a knucklehead but they weren't happy with his production nor his maturation on and off the field. Hicks has improved but he also has guys around him unlike his time in NO when it was only Galette and a young Cam Jordan.

Yeah I think Mitch has the arm strength, athletic ability, he's mobile pretty mobile, and all the tools to be a good QB in this league but he's just so green when it comes to actually playing football. This is why I wasn't a fan of sitting him out in the preseason. He needed reps, but hey we're past that. He's gotta get rid of those happy feet he has cause you're right, once Minny comes into town / Rams later on in the schedule he's going to be running for his life.

I think so.

I think your Bears defense at Chicago could give Fitz some problems the following week though. Then we go on bye and Jameis could be back as the starter.

Yeah I'm taking the Bucs in my confidence pool this week. I think that will be a real good game vs yall it's also a get away game for both teams as after that week we both go on the bye. Hopefully players aren't looking ahead to that week off.

Back
Top Bottom