2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I actually dig the color blocking on 'shadow' inspired and the other pair. I like the idea of suede on top of that ballistic mesh or whatever they're calling it too. However, no TRD means no money from me. Part of what made SB's great was that the shape was a perfect design and they also felt like pillows. Now they're legit uncomfortable and look like knock-offs of the early era. The brand is clearly in the tank, I can't comprehend why they haven't thought of going back to what made them popular in the first place.

Please help me complete my collection looking for in size 11
Kenny powers
Voorhees
M.I.A
Huf
Skunk
True Reds
Bucks

24578AA9-0348-49A0-8D70-97C3568787B0.jpeg
Wife tonight

I actually dig the color blocking on 'shadow' inspired and the other pair. I like the idea of suede on top of that ballistic mesh or whatever they're calling it too. However, no TRD means no money from me. Part of what made SB's great was that the shape was a perfect design and they also felt like pillows. Now they're legit uncomfortable and look like knock-offs of the early era. The brand is clearly in the tank, I can't comprehend why they haven't thought of going back to what made them popular in the first place.
It's because they probably did a survey of their Nike SB skaters P-Rod,Koston etc.. and they probably told them they don't like the stuffed tongue and bulky outdated design and that they want slim kicks that will still hold up. Despite us the consumer who wants the stuffed tongue. Sonto make both sides happy Nike will drop TRD tooling every now and then to calm the masses. At least that's what I think lol

Is it just me or the Danny Supa high the back collar is not stuff like the og :emoji_neutral_face:
0F59F0A0-9CBB-4EBB-87E4-E8D5C3E793E5.jpeg

It was hit or miss for all the TRD OG's that dropped this year...The three pairs of Denim's I have two have the extra thick padding while the third is slightly less...After that for all my other OG Colorway's pickups I physically went through a couple pairs in shop until I got the pair I wanted...Probably depends on what factory they came from...Sad but that's how Nike SB rolls these day's...

It was hit or miss for all the TRD OG's that dropped this year...The three pairs of Denim's I have two have the extra thick padding while the third is slightly less...After that for all my other OG Colorway's pickups I physically went through a couple pairs in shop until I got the pair I wanted...Probably depends on what factory they came from...Sad but that's how Nike SB rolls these day's...
What a shame that the quality of the sb line going down hill

Is it just me or the Danny Supa high the back collar is not stuff like the og :emoji_neutral_face:
0F59F0A0-9CBB-4EBB-87E4-E8D5C3E793E5.jpeg

I figure it's also personal preference, but I'd rather have that "mid" level of cushion on current dunks. Several teal box highs that I've worn had "thick" stuffing but it's so stiff that it became an annoyance on foot (at least in comparison with the old tool dunks)

Saw someone on my train out of grand central wearing the supa highs. Looked good in person, may grab a pair after seeing them in person

I honestly do wanna know what is it that spurred nike to make dunks with this tooling now. I cannot wrap my head around the idea that the pro skaters wanted something this uncomfortable...

Copped the Pushead 2s, starting to look for more older era fat tongued dunks in the sub 150 range. I see Beijings in the 110-120 range and they look dope, just wondering if they are cheaper due to ****ty materials / or if they were just less rare or popular?

Beijing’s are in my top 10 all time.
Love the material.
You should be able to find them under $100.

What size are you?

Copped the Pushead 2s, starting to look for more older era fat tongued dunks in the sub 150 range. I see Beijings in the 110-120 range and they look dope, just wondering if they are cheaper due to ****ty materials / or if they were just less rare or popular?

You should be able to cop most anything Tape Box forward for $150 or less...and a lot of Blue, Gold, and Black Box stuff in that price range as well.

You should be able to cop most anything Tape Box forward for $150 or less...and a lot of Blue, Gold, and Black Box stuff in that price range as well.

Then maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but my size always seems to be pretty up there. Basing on stockx / ebay pricing. Was looking to grab another pair of infrared 90s on GOAT and saw ppl asking like 500+ so I gave up on that site. Aside from blue moons / crawfish / beijings / all the dunk lows seem to start around 140+ and go waaaaaay above that. Id love to grab some concords / orange boxes / skate or die / etc, just never see them low enough. I love the variety in materials / colorways of the old dunks, just wish I could afford more of the ones I like.

Back
Top Bottom