2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That was a dope surprise for the ones that were there since the afternoon yesterday.

Wild.
LMAO most of them probably paid someone to stand in line for them...the guy with the beard that nicky just posted on his ig story is a known reseller in LA, and i know he hasn't been standing in line since then

might go early tomorrow night.
I would camp out but I Need to drop off the wife to the airport then head out around 5am sat, Hopefully there’s no crazy lines .. if you don’t mind me dm you too keep me post on the lines . Instead flooding it here

These canary pairs aren't getting in to the hands of your average Joe. Smh. Domo Genesis, Jasper, Chumlee, those resellers.. that sucks.

I may just try n swing by later to see if I have a shot.

Would like to see what the canary dunk looks like with black laces

latest

Haven't posted here in awhile but looking at Ebay, I was searching for Forbes lows (the wheat suede pair).

It looks like there was a recent release? Pairs went to outlets (see no box tops on ebay)?

I'm confused...

Heard retail for them pss yellow birds were $350??? :rofl:
Hope Nicky at least charged the same to those lame influencers. :smh:

Been a long minute since I've been on here but seeing some skateshops opening up lines after in-store for phone orders reminds me of the times when this used to be easier.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom