2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Will no longer see Brooklyn project store as a legit store.
They only in it for themselves.

I read their story, apparently they were pissed about the release and some dude tried to finessed them with a fake gold ticket. lol

Put a bid of 180 in stockx and even that im kinda iffy on. But I definitely have a soft spot for black shoes and I will rock em. Would be happy if I hit, but almost just as happy if it doesnt go that low, haha.

Put a bid of 180 in stockx and even that im kinda iffy on. But I definitely have a soft spot for black shoes and I will rock em. Would be happy if I hit, but almost just as happy if it doesnt go that low, haha.

Yeah dude.it could just be the salt talking, but I’m already over these. If you really want them, Do what you gotta do. The Velcro **** was just pointless to me.

05BD1E95-B20F-42BC-B222-EA89E49C4F57.jpeg

leather is actually decent on them...but there’s no possible way that lacquer? on the Swoosh is gonna hold up over time unless you never unpeel the velcro imo

I want to like the Doernbecher SBs, but I’m good. Not a Packers fan, so not really feeling a shoe visibly dedicated to the fan or to Clay Matthews (they’re a solid team, but I’m good), and some of the details are weird looking to me as well (chicken on the side, and flags on the tongues (prefer the regular “Nike SB”)). And I have a type of Muscular Dystrophy (the kid who designed them has MD), so I’m all for them. Just visually not for me.

I want to like the Doernbecher SBs, but I’m good. Not a Packers fan, so not really feeling a shoe visibly dedicated to the fan or to Clay Matthews (they’re a solid team, but I’m good), and some of the details are weird looking to me as well (chicken on the side, and flags on the tongues (prefer the regular “Nike SB”)). And I have a type of Muscular Dystrophy (the kid who designed them has MD), so I’m all for them. Just visually not for me.
The chickens was a little odd for me. I read somewhere it’s because the kid’s favorite food was chicken lmao idk how true that is. But it’s no for me dawg.

Back
Top Bottom