2018 NY Auto Show - PARIS AutoShow - LA AutoShow Nov30-Dec9

Cadillac CT6 V-Sport

The new 2019 Cadillac CT6 V-Sport isn’t just the new flagship of the CT6 family, but it’s also the first model to adopt the all-new twin-turbo V8 engine.

Cadillac says the powerplant is a clean-sheet design, with the twin-scroll turbochargers nestled inside the vee of the engine for less turbo lag and more compact packaging. The new 4.2-liter V8 produces an estimated 550hp and 627lb-ft (850Nm) of peak torque.

The company also said that a 500hp version of the same engine will also be offered with the non V-Sport CT6. The new twin-turbo V8 is currently exclusive to Cadillac, but chances are that it will appear on other future GM models in the next few years too.

Cadillac-CT6-VSport-04-1.jpg

Cadillac-CT6-VSport-02-1.jpg

Cadillac-CT6-VSport-01-1.jpg

Cadillac-CT6-VSport-03-1.jpg

Rav 4 looks great on the outside. I don't like the cluster design. im old school and i like the dual speedo/tacho setup. the rest of the dash is really nice. i'd take this over the new Forrester.

RS5 hatch is :pimp: but no manual tho :smh:

Genesis coup looks the best out of those surprisingly. And that AMG 4 Dr coupe looks a lot like a Panamera. Inside and out.

Last edited:
Rav 4 looks great on the outside. I don't like the cluster design. im old school and i like the dual speedo/tacho setup. the rest of the dash is really nice. i'd take this over the new Forrester.

CX3 and Forester actually looks boring and dated, Rav4 looks like a baby 4Runner and I actually dig the roof painted differently.

2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt Will Cost You $46,595

For that price, enthusiasts will get a Mustang that’s finished in Dark Highland Green, a 5.0-liter V8, which by the way, produces 5hp more than originally announced at 480hp and 420 lb-ft of torque, 19-inch wheels, Brembo six-piston brakes, a Torsen rear differential, different gauges, and a bunch of other goodies.

Consumers, though, will also be able to tack on the Bullitt Electronics Package that reportedly costs $2,100. It adds a blind spot information system with cross-traffic alert, a B&O Play 12-speaker premium audio system, a voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, as well as memory settings for the driver’s seat, mirrors, and ambient lighting.

Other options for the Mustang Bullitt include Ford’s MagneRide damping system, which will cost $1,695, and Recaro-branded leather-trimmed sport seats with green accent stitching that will run $1,595. The last option is a $375 car cover. So if you want a fully-loaded Mustang Bullitt, expect to walk out of a dealership with a $53,260 deficit in your bank account.

The Mustang Bullitt is a little bit more expensive than your run-of-the-mill Mustang GT Fastback, which costs $36,090. Moving up to a base Mustang GT Premium Fastback will set you back $40,090.

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-2.jpg

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-5.jpg

2018_FORD_MUSTANG_BULLITT_08.jpg

2018_FORD_MUSTANG_BULLITT_16.jpg

Crazy how these interiors match the luxury cars of a decade ago

Back
Top Bottom