2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I kinda knew this was going to happen. Going to your bullpen more than Joe Maddon did will only come back and bite you. Especially when Counsell took out Miley in the 1st inning after facing only one batter. Counsell should be fired

And congrats to the Dodgers for their back to back pennants

Can't believe Manny Machado going to the WS, that's wild.

It will be dope to see Puig, Manny and Kershaw get their rings

Counsell’s management blew this series. Putting Jeffress in was playing with fire and he got burned. He struggled in Game 2 and gave up 4 in 2 innings. Then he gives up the 3 run HR tonight. Everybody else from the bullpen was better. Jeffress was an all star this year but sports is a what have you done for me lately world and lately Jeffress has been terrible. This series loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Counsell for not tanking him sooner in Game 2 and going back to him tonight.

Damn New York rooting for LA? Where they do that at? Prodigy and Biggie rolling in they graves.

200.gif

He's a Yankee fan though, makes no damn sense for him to root for the Sox in any circumstance.

I really hope the Wilpons hire Chaim Bloom

I cannot believe they actually consider the agent Brodie Van Wagenen for GM position :lol:

This whole no DH thing in a LA gonna cause some sh*t in games 3-5.

Been hearing talks of Mookie at 2nd :lol:

Back
Top Bottom