**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why is AD not more involved offensively? Lebron is taking too many shots for my liking.

I’ve seen plenty of AD with the Pels last year. He should be a bigger threat offensively than this.

Reactions: DLF
Why is AD not more involved offensively? Lebron is taking too many shots for my liking.
Ya I agree. Ad is also horrible vs double teams
But LeBron still goes iso ball way too much. Live by his iso and die. We did both today. Lived by them when he got hot but gave lead up right away when he got cold

The entire defense zones up on AD when he catches in the mid-post. You guys want him shooting more jumpers?

Remember guys it's still early AD's offense is gonna improve as the season goes along & he gets more comfortable in the system

The entire defense zones up on AD when he catches in the mid-post. You guys want him shooting more jumpers?
They can easily utilize AD given his skill set. That’s a tunnel vision of looking at it. There’s multiple ways to use AD, he’s not Draymond Green.

Offense is still discombobulated which is fine, for now. I just see a lot Lebron ISO’s and I think he’s trying to prove a point. I dont care about the assist numbers too. He can do a LOT , given his extraordinary vision.

not concerned with AD but they need to feed dwight a bit more down low. my boy be hustlin and everyone ignores his *** :lol: we need to feed that beast once in a while, maybe its just me but i see frustration from him lately.

natural state of things . back on top

4B0B254A-C7B2-4292-BC3D-31A0998C5D9F.jpeg

They got the W. It wasn't pretty but OUR LAKERS are having a great season. Winning games you should win is what they are doing and guys are staying healthy.

Full healthy roster> First seed

screw the first seed if we are gonna grind and limp our way in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom