**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

y’all goofed

678ACD78-D8CE-4871-8E8C-C8B317BBB9B1.jpeg

The Celtics at 9-1 is a bit of a surprise. Doubt they maintain this pace but who knows....I'd love to see Lakers-Celtics in the Finals again so we can remind them who owns who in the modern era ntm their one chip since '86 lmao

AD needs to get his behind in the pinch post and operate from there a la Tim Duncan when the Spurs utilized a heavy dose of pinch post entry plays where our guards can also run pnr with AD depending on what look the D gives em. AD and his superb mid range game would absolutely kill it if he constantly operated from there.

Enough of this always camping out behind the 3 pt line smh.

In order to make a real championship run, we're going to need another player who can initiate offense and make plays. We're far too reliant on LeBron.I really hate the fact that we needed him to play almost 40 minutes in order to beat and depleted Kings team at home. I'll take wins however we can get them, but we need to pace our players better.

I feel like we tend to come out of the gates very lackadaisical.when were playing against a clearly overmatched team, we need to come out of the gate strong and put them away. The Kings should have been down by 15 and a half

I always like mo Wagner but admittedly I only saw him in summer league. I’d much rather have him then Dudley. At least he can run.

In order to make a real championship run, we're going to need another player who can initiate offense and make plays. We're far too reliant on LeBron.I really hate the fact that we needed him to play almost 40 minutes in order to beat and depleted Kings team at home. I'll take wins however we can get them, but we need to pace our players better.

I feel like we tend to come out of the gates very lackadaisical.when were playing against a clearly overmatched team, we need to come out of the gate strong and put them away. The Kings should have been down by 15 and a half
Telltale sign of a good Lebron team lol
Dudes sleepwalk the beginning of games

Who/what did we even get for Mo Wagner?

was that another Zubac for Muscala and save money from not paying Beasley type trade? Smh

Had to deal away Wagner/Bonga/Jones to carve out the max cap space for Kawhi.
Ya bc the media pushed us to show kawhi we had the max for sure. Instead of waiting to see if he’d actually sign first. We could have still had Bonga the gawd

Back
Top Bottom