**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1571807336499.gif
Same **** as before

I mean. I said this two weeks ago on here:

this team is who we think they are

we got main rotation players of: Dwight howard, Avery Bradley, Kcp and rondo. Wrap your head around that. These are the guys that will be playing down the stretch. what do you expect????? We will be a 5th seed type of team and get knocked out in first or second round. We also have an average coach and below average front office. It is what it is. Can’t get too mad. We were “competitive” vs a real contender. That is what we should expect.

All I gotta say is, the Clippers flat out outplayed us.

Having said that, they better not win another game against us in the regular season.

Time to wake up, and it's still early af.

92-90, Bron sits.

:lol:

Kuz out is huge, cuz if DG is anywhere close to this, just 12-14 that's great, AD-Bron-Kuz will be 70ish a night.
Gotta get Kuz right.

Danny Green balled out.
Got cold at the wrong time for everyone. Some plays in the paint should have been 2 charges and that Beverly rebound.
Still putting pieces together. But I think 6- 7 players made a 3 and that's something that killed us last year.
Bron was disappointing tonight.
AD is nasty but was tired.

Send kcp back to jail.

Getting outrebounded is the biggest takeaway here.

Time for the bigs to wake up and start asserting themselves instead of camping out at the three point line

It's 1 game folks. Please don't stress yourselves out. Give it time. Relax. Long season.

I don't disagree.

But this was not the game you lose. They didn't have PG and got out played by Lou and Harrell.

Kawhi was exactly who we thought he would be.

But to be out hustled out there by Beverly and Harrell...

Like I said a loss on friday? Cool. Not tonight.

It's 1 game folks. Please don't stress yourselves out. Give it time. Relax. Long season.
But rotations... Jkjk
So much hype and you can see they have lots of strengths but the weaknesses show out too.
Our playoff dryspell has us on microanalyzing each game

Vogel had Dwight in there way too long instead of McGee. KCP shoulda been switched out for Caruso. Cook and Daniels struggled but damn KCP looked bad.

Back
Top Bottom