**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Didnt keep up with the thread but i wouldve liked to see a lot less of KCP and #30

AD is a damn beast

Bron will be fine, but yeah idk about some of the decision making. Also i dont wana be that guy but after the first game i was confused, baffled and pissed with the rotations, especially during the start of the 4th

its game 1 tho fellas, lets not overreact and at least get a decent sample size before we judge whether its positive or negative

[
Didnt keep up with the thread but i wouldve liked to see a lot less of KCP and #30

AD is a damn beast

Bron will be fine, but yeah idk about some of the decision making. Also i dont wana be that guy but after the first game i was confused, baffled and pissed with the rotations, especially during the start of the 4th

its game 1 tho fellas, lets not overreact and at least get a decent sample size before we judge whether its positive or negative

Maybe could have kept everyone in at the beginning of the 4th and Bron back in around 8 min. Danny was on fire.
It's a game of runs but maybe coach Bron wanted to start the 4th.

[

Maybe could have kept everyone in at the beginning of the 4th and Bron back in around 8 min. Danny was on fire.
It's a game of runs but maybe coach Bron wanted to start the 4th.

Facts. Made a run without Bron. Bron comes in...we never had the lead again.

It is what it is, we played well and made some runs but we have to be better on the defensive end.

Clips answered all of those runs. Kawhi played great but we let their bench and role players get going and that was the difference imo. Also i hate Lou Wills game but damnit i respect it :lol:

Not a fan of their franchise but they do have a good squad so im not going to give up on ours after game 1 of the regular season. We’ll be fine but just need to be better defensively not giving up wide open shots to role players which in turn is letting them make a big impact and changing the game like they did tonight.

Also KCP and Daniels should not be playing anywhere near as much as they did, idc what i said about it being one game, thats a damn fact :lol:

As fans we can't help it. Fans are going to overreact anything they see during the first couple of games. Giannis' brother might go for 20 and fans will go crazy or Anthony Davis might not play well during the first week of the season and all of a sudden he'll be overrated

I'm just gonna avoid NT and RealGM altogether today. Way too many people overreacting to opening night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I still remember the opening night of Kevin Durant's first game with the Warriors. They got blown away by like 30.
And the LeBron-Wade-Bosh Heatles first game together after the most hyped offseason ever. They looked like a d-league team.

If they are under .500 after the first 10 games though, then Vogel is in trouble.

People need to step back and chill.

No Kuz tonight and Clips didnt have PG.

Laker fans in here acting like we just lost a game 7 to the Clips

Man I told myself before the game, if we lose you ain’t gon to the corner store and pickin up that Curevo.

3/4 deeeep intobthe bottle here we go.. fayetnams annual game 1 flame post

Someoke tell me who tf told Bron it was a good idea to run the clock down all the way and then either brick a shot or make some haphazard pass with 5 seconds left that results in a turnover or a bad shot for someone else?? Mans is washed. Dude couldn’t even reach for a rebound 3 feet away from him. It’s clear his arthritis is spreading from his knees to his brain. Dude was covered by mf Patrick Beverly Somalian I am the captain lookin *** all game n couldn’t do ****. What a joke.

AD sorry *** all of a sudden forgot how to shoot a jumper?? ***** fr, I deadass don’t think I ever seen him hit anything beyond 5 feet as a laker. Plus I ainn seen someone on the hard wood that much since teyana trump. Mans gotta get his weight up.. ain’t do **** in the 4th

Mf Fred Vogel.. yall tellin me we got this clown for 3 more years?? This Trash ***, easily sunburned, subway workin at, stooge lookin mf? This clown really called for AD post ups every play like he’s Karl Malone or sum. There’s a reason dude was unemployed for so damn long and why he was our 3rd or 4th choice.. he ain’t do ****. Someone please tell this ***** to go take sabbatical to hell..get Jason Kidd the **** in here

Dwight Howard Googly ***.. man I heard them voicemails n chat logs n read them blog posts.. I ain’t wanna believe it... but I hate to say it.. but all them estrogen pills done caught up with my guy.. dude got no hops, got trash braids, got his back blown.. maybe dude should wear them shorts a lil higher n expose his vagina.. sorry *** ***** got blocked tf out his **** by kawhi.. took like 9 seconds to gather his mf self just for that.. got 5 fouls in 8 minutes like he was doing his best Chris mihm impersonation .. what a joke. Can’t think one good thing he did

Kcp is kcp.. we not even gonna discuss that. I’m already tight n this dude is gonna set me over the Top. Day 1 I knew... I knew he was a clown. 3 years later, dudes still a clown

Danny green was aiight.. and anybody I didn’t mention was irrelevant which is a good thing meaning they probably wasn’t trash enough for me to notice...

anyways Im finna finish the 1/4 of this silver that’s left and I don’t wanna wake up at 2pm and here none of y’all tell Faye otherwise .. that part

75282179_3120468884648281_2448965497203458048_n.png

qxfmq2oly7u31.jpg

Last edited:
Clippers floor is so ugly this year

and Lebron super washed. Just a facilitator
OD. Bron still mad effective. He just doesn’t have that explosiveness that made him who he was
But Comeback Szn?

Man Skip Bayless going to be on cloud 9 today. His Cowboys won and Lakers loose.
Who would have thought with LeBron and Ad, this is the guy that kept the Lakers in the game. SMH. Getting 29 points hung on them by former players.

giphy (2).gif

I didn't even watch the game being as I am on the east coast. I got my hopes up last year not missing sleep anymore for this team unless the game matters.
Pope is bunz
Been that way for years, but he still here.

Clippers have a walking bucket in Lou.

We better hope Kuz is ready for this.
And that is still a no on Crawford?
Accept it boys. 5-7th seed. This year is a wash for me. My main focus is ensuring AD resigns. If not, LeBron retiring and we will be worse then the Knicks for the next 20 years
Wait this year is a wash, so no championship for LeBron in LA?

I am DYING off these comments, so let me get this straight LeBron ain't back to his all star form?
source (2).gif

Must be tired from filming Space Jam 2

Misfortune of the purple and gold

1) LeBron has one of the greatest seasons ever. Next year we get him and he turns into Jordan Clarkson
2) 3 number 2 overal picks...the next year we don’t get it, luka doncic is the draft and available at 2.
3) lose out on kawhi in a Humiliating fashion
4) Kuzma has a great summer but gets a weird injury all of a sudden
5) coaching carousel
6) GM/ownership carousel
7) soon: AD will leave if we aren’t “great”

Back
Top Bottom