best player in league
Great defense
Great coach
A lot of shooters
Strong bench
Heart

we have a self proclaimed goat who’s 35
This.
I was super skeptical all summer about them and their lack of “size” but nah man. They are the real deal. U can combat size with feistiness which they have. Coaching is VITAL. Name a title team in last 10 years that had a “bad or even average” coach.
It’s still F them though. Hope nobody shows up to their parade

:oo

Washed #23

Lakers need Iggy badly.

Kawhi cooked anyone the Lakers tried to guard him last night, heck even on double teams they couldn't stop him.

They’ll get scary good when PG is in full swing
Sad we could of had him and Kawhi if Magic didn’t blow his load too soon on old man Lebron

just hope we stay healthy and Kuzma has a break out year. At least we can be a top 3 seed

Kuz isn't viewed as a defender, but he's going to have to be because it's going to be awhile before the Iguodala situation is resolved, me thinks. He'll give the team the flexibility it needed last night.

And we need a good point guard badly
Who’s available? Any expiring contract point guards available?

cook is an extreme role player backup, Rondo old, Caruso bald

Vogel needs to live up to his pedigree of being a good defensive minded coach.

Bad defensive rotations on screen and rolls and back picks killed us last night. I hate to say it but man Dwert should be starting over JaVale.

KCP is just basura and dead weight on this team now.

Love the overreacted hot takes in here lol....

We will be fine. Here's the 2 things and I'm going to speak to my peeps over in El Segundo about it today

1. NO SPACING AND NO OFF-BALL MOVEMENT - AD needs to be playing closer to the rim so that we have enough spacing on offense for guys to hit open shots and find cutters. The way to do this is to do PNR with AD 75% of the time but we failed to do this last night.

2. DEFEND THE OUTSIDE SHOTS - we failed to do this defensively. How you gonna let Patterson and Harkless of all people beat you from deep.

Let's not overreact. If we put a beatdown against UTAH on Friday and the Smurfs, err Clips, lose their next game, we probably wont be as "concerned."

I still fully believe we finish higher than the L.A. Kawhis when it's all said and done

Last edited:
Ty Lue.

Doesn't have a good base, needs to strengthen his lower body. Probably why he weighs so little, if you are working your lower half it isn't hard to put on size.

That's exactly why AD HATES playing the 5 position and the Lakers got Boogie in the summer and then Dwert after Boogie got injured again. AD is a true PF like Tim Duncan was but a lot of people just view them as 5's because of their height and style of play and post moves.

They’ll get scary good when PG is in full swing
Sad we could of had him and Kawhi if Magic didn’t blow his load too soon on old man Lebron

just hope we stay healthy and Kuzma has a break out year. At least we can be a top 3 seed
Sigh tried to tell guys LeBron was not the move for the young core. But I was hating.

Few points:

We should be fine when Kuz comes back. His 15-20ppg will have the offense running smoother and less minutes for KCP.
Clippers outplayed the Lakers. Plain and simple. You can just see their level of intensity was higher than ours all game. A few offensive rebounds and loose balls changed the game.
We need Iggy... BAD! Kawhi was literally looking like MJ out there against KCP.

Yall seriously gotta relax :lol:. It was really the 2nd quarter that killed us more than anything. AD and Bron draw hella attention in the paint, the rest of the guys besides Danny have to learn how to make use of it. Gonna take time to gel but thankfully we have a light schedule to start off and work out the kinks.

When Jim buss was fired. That’s the point in time when our franchise turned the wrong corner

at that time we should have hired an experienced basketball president (David Griffin) and given him full control. Instead we gave the keys to Magic, rob, Rambis andPhil Jax

Few points:

We should be fine when Kuz comes back. His 15-20ppg will have the offense running smoother and less minutes for KCP.
Clippers outplayed the Lakers. Plain and simple. You can just see their level of intensity was higher than ours all game. A few offensive rebounds and loose balls changed the game.
We need Iggy... BAD! Kawhi was literally looking like MJ out there against KCP.

Hold up. As much as I want Iggy and the reality is that he's probably not getting bought until mid February is one thing. But lets be real the dude is going to be 36 years old with a lot of mileage on him. He won't have them same affect like when Metta was signed to bug and slow down Paul Pierce. Not with Kawhi being in his prime right now.

Also nah man 4th quarter is were this game was lost. 3rd quarter ended with game tied and Clippers went on 11-2 run half way through the 4th while Lebron tried to take over and the Lakers had 6 turn overs that quarter. Way to much iso and reliance on AD & Lebron tonight.

Back
Top Bottom