**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ya I never liked how LeBron and AD would ice Kuz out. We need to see more Kuz with LeBron. Or Kuz alone with a good pg once we hopefully sign collison. Give him some free reign.

Lower section 17. 350.
Not bad, I was about to drop $700 Lakers side like row B but might buy day of non-nosebleed section. Let me know your plans in Boston- 626 duarte represent! and I can give recs or meet up.

Just watch out and don't mind the stupid white dudes, I interned for the Celtics during undergrad and some Lou ferigno looking dude screamed in my face oppang Gangnam style , I'm Filipino, but still at least be smart when you being ignorant

I'm pretty sure you're like 6"6 from the half court vid so no one would mess with you haha

Kuz needs to play the 4 every time AD plays the 5

They need to incorporate that lineup a little more to build some cohesion for the playoffs.

they went to the salon together

I get it. He played well. But let’s not also forget he was benched for Dudley the game prior and quite frankly was outplayed by him in 2nd half (he had like 3 points in second half if you don’t include garbage time points (last min and a half when he took like 5 shots). Hope he keeps it up, we desperatey need him to take us to next level

Last 2 weeks I been saying Kuz gonna be dealt. Main reason why is cause Lakers may not want to pay him $20 mil when it's time to wheel n deal.

Now Kuz showing everyone what he's capable of, tryna prove to Lebron and AD why he should be trusted. And we all know Kuz wants numbers so he can get paid. In his mind, he's a "star."

Is Rob merely showcasing Kuz (and others) because teams have begun to inquire? Hmm....the real speculation begins.

Kuz last 2 games is fools gold once Bron and AD get back it’s back to the same ol Kuz...

Good job tho Kuz now we can trade yo azzzz to a Krap team that will pay you

Last 2 weeks I been saying Kuz gonna be dealt. Main reason why is cause Lakers may not want to pay him $20 mil when it's time to wheel n deal.

Now Kuz showing everyone what he's capable of, tryna prove to Lebron and AD why he should be trusted. And we all know Kuz wants numbers so he can get paid. In his mind, he's a "star."

Is Rob merely showcasing Kuz (and others) because teams have begun to inquire? Hmm....the real speculation begins.
Kuz aint being dealt. For whatever reason, some of y’all just need somebody to attach to and hate on in here

Die hard lakers fans: man Kuzma struggling. Wondering if we can get someone else for him to improve our team

NT: you guys are haters. He played well. Apologize now!! He is our lord and savior.

Die hard lakers fans: man Kuzma struggling. Wondering if we can get someone else for him to improve our team

NT: you guys are haters. He played well. Apologize now!! He is our lord and savior.
“Struggling”. Right. If bruh ain’t score 25 a game on 25 minutes per game he struggling :lol:

Reactions: DLF
Lebron and AD needs to just rest. Kuz needs to get his confidence back and build chemistry with the 2nd unit.

NT: you guys are haters. He played well. Apologize now!! He is our lord and savior.i
“Struggling”. Right. If bruh ain’t score 25 a game on 25 minutes per game he struggling :lol:
Is it too much to ask him to score 2 pts for ever minute played while shutting down the other teams star player at 1.8 mill a year?

Dude has had 10 games with 3 FG made or less.
As a true third option you don't want that in the playoffs, he's getting it together now but let's not act like he wasn't really struggling in games.

Dude has had 10 games with 3 FG made or less.
As a true third option you don't want that in the playoffs, he's getting it together now but let's not act like he wasn't really struggling in games.
Let’s also not act like he wasn’t coming off an injury. Dude came in having to adjust to playing off the bench along with Bron and AD. Not just Bron anymore.

Not bad, I was about to drop $700 Lakers side like row B but might buy day of non-nosebleed section. Let me know your plans in Boston- 626 duarte represent! and I can give recs or meet up.

Just watch out and don't mind the stupid white dudes, I interned for the Celtics during undergrad and some Lou ferigno looking dude screamed in my face oppang Gangnam style , I'm Filipino, but still at least be smart when you being ignorant

I'm pretty sure you're like 6"6 from the half court vid so no one would mess with you haha

I may be in Boston Sunday night. A friend of mine who was in the Navy with me moved out to Boston so we are gonna catch up and go to the game together.

They gotta at least try the Kuz/AD 4 and 5 on a consistent basis. If Kuz only plays well when AD/Bron sits it’s damn near useless having him

Back
Top Bottom