**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Those who think RoCo wouldn't fit or "ain't good"....wow.

I hope we get him so y'all can see the intangibles and what he brings. He is the 6'8" defensive piece you need to help Lebron and Green guard the Kawhis and PGs of the world. Smh

I'm extremely glad THT is a part of Klutch because i think that's the only thing that will have him safe this trade deadline. Please do not throw him in as a free piece in a rental.

I think the complications of his salary ultimately will keep him here seeing as there aren't any players to package with him that other teams will really want.

Wait how is Covington not good?

He’s a career 36% 3pt shooter on high volume and is a tremendous defender. Good length that solves a need for us.

He grades out positively in PIPM, RPM, and BPM and ranks relatively high in each among all power forwards. Y’all buggin

The 3&D wing we need imo is Robert Covington. Bradley's on ball D will be needed come playoff time.

If Lakers are confident Collison is coming, he becomes the counter to Pat Bev. Cook and Daniels will no longer be needed if we have Collison, Bradley, Rondo, Caruso, Green, and THT at both guard spots.

More DEFENSE is what we need in the playoffs once we solve the bench scoring problem. Collison and Covington solve both. But if Collison doesnt sign, DRose still a good option, but DET gonna ask for Kuz for sure. Lastly, Lakers might rather pay the young vet RoCo $12-13 mil per for the next 3 years than pay Kuz $20 mil when Kuz becomes a FA. What would I know tho lol
20200114_085724.jpg

200.gif

Average bench chucker on a bad contract :lol:

Wait how is Covington not good?

He’s a career 36% 3pt shooter on high volume and is a tremendous defender. Good length that solves a need for us.

He grades out positively in PIPM, RPM, and BPM and ranks relatively high in each among all power forwards. Y’all buggin

his contract will probably require to get rid of KCP and/or DG

Man, the “others” are proving they ready for this title run...last 4 games was their moment and boy they knocked it out the park.

mad respect.

For those wondering about load management, seems as if the Lakers are paying attention to the schedule & know that it craters towards the end. They keep this up & last week or two i imagine Bron/AD playing very little & being fresh for a playoff spot.

Best way to do it imo

I wonder what the criteria is for Dwight's FG% to be officially recognized in the record books. The all time leader for FG% in a season is Wilt, who had a .727 FG% in 1972-73. Dwight was at .737 before this game, where he went 9-11.
read somehwere it's 500 FGA, min *shrugs* not sure if accurate.

Back
Top Bottom