**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i want him to come back, i really do but the odds are so stacked against him.

he'd be a worst version of ryan anderson at this point. he suffered three debilitating injuries to three separate parts of his leg (torn achilles, torn quad, torn acl)

AD & Bron is the only reason he isn't waived.

Reactions: DLF
i want him to come back, i really do but the odds are so stacked against him.

he'd be a worst version of ryan anderson at this point. he suffered three debilitating injuries to three separate parts of his leg (torn achilles, torn quad, torn acl)

AD & Bron is the only reason he isn't waived.
We are pretty spoiled right now in that we can get rid of 3 players (cook, Daniels and cousins) and add 3 players from buyout market if we really really wanted. Chances are 1 of those 3 would be at least playable unlike the 3 we have. Most teams don’t have that luxury, or the money

We are pretty spoiled right now in that we can get rid of 3 players (cook, Daniels and cousins) and add 3 players from buyout market if we really really wanted. Chances are 1 of those 3 would be at least playable unlike the 3 we have. Most teams don’t have that luxury, or the money
yep.
its the lakers season to lose imo and im not being biased. clippers looking shaky and i still dont trust giannis and his teammates in the postseason.

All we need is a different unexpected player to show out each game. Avery Bradley one day. Caruso the next. KCP. Hopefully Rondo one game. Etc.

i feel a loss coming

AD Rondo Green out . Lebron sick and post concert. KCP post long flight after football game. etc. etc

Last edited:
The more you think about it, once Boogie is ready to go and we running AD at the 4, Boogie at the 5....then Dwight/McGee alternating to spell Boogie....where does that leave Kuzma at PF when Lebron and AD both play the 4 depending on matchup? Kuz gonna be starving for quality minutes once Boogie is in the fold.

And are we confident Kuz can play SF and defend the position, if minutes are hard to come by at the 4?

If we can get an Iggy or Covington, both expert wing defenders who can score from anywhere, then Kuz is odd man out imo, especially if we end up signing Collison to run that 2nd unit.

Kuz is on the hot seat big time.

Dudley has been great lately :lol:

Caruso making things happen too.

Certain guys just make an impact even when they're not scoring, I'll always appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom