**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We had that mini 4 game losing streak.
Blew the 100-95 late lead vs the Pacers.
Blew the 101-94 late lead vs the Clippers.

The other 36 games we've played? 33-3. 🤔

Reactions: DLF
not gonna lie. i was hoping dwight would screw the lakers plan this season but he low key the third most valuable player in vogels rotation :lol:

west should’ve grabbed him when he got the chance.

Crazy how I hated Dwight to thinking he was a cancer and now loving the guy :lol:
If he were to actually get some plays for him dude would be killing.

boogie getting hurt was a low key blessing. Still want to see him ball, though.

Crazy how I hated Dwight to thinking he was a cancer and now loving the guy :lol:
If he were to actually get some plays for him dude would be killing.

He was a cancer. Guess the reality of him about to be out of the league for good finally changed his mindset. This is literally all we needed from him back in 2013 but he was still a whole goof then.

So proud of my dude

21, 15

halfway through redemption szn

67501CB5-42E5-4713-9A10-CF0679DB1775.jpeg

I wonder what the criteria is for Dwight's FG% to be officially recognized in the record books. The all time leader for FG% in a season is Wilt, who had a .727 FG% in 1972-73. Dwight was at .737 before this game, where he went 9-11.

Kawhi got degenerate knees. Shooting a career low from the field and from 3. Mans is struggling to play in 75% of games.

They gonna struggle in a series vs the rockets, nuggets, mavs, Jazz.. joe ingles still gonna lock paul George *** up

If the clippers is so fortunate to make it to the WCF, we gon be playing a choker in paul George and the corpse of kawhi leonard. I ainn even scared. These dudes is trash 1-15

KCP and Dwight have been balling on the bench. I see KCP has been watching some Magic highlights, he was looking like a young Jameer Nelson out there cutting the defender throwing lobs to Dwight

drose.PNG

Throw in an additional future second rounder to eat Bradley's contract for next season.

Yay or nay?

Throw in the caveat that Collison may or may not be sending strong signals come the trade deadline.

Reactions: DLF
If Collison is comin, I'd keep Bradley. (And I like THT)

If no guarantee for Collison, then I'd be ok with it. But we'd need a wing.......Jeff Green?

The 3&D wing we need imo is Robert Covington. Bradley's on ball D will be needed come playoff time.

If Lakers are confident Collison is coming, he becomes the counter to Pat Bev. Cook and Daniels will no longer be needed if we have Collison, Bradley, Rondo, Caruso, Green, and KCP at both guard spots.

More DEFENSE is what we need in the playoffs once we solve the bench scoring problem. Collison and Covington solve both. But if Collison doesnt sign, DRose still a good option, but DET gonna ask for Kuz for sure. Lastly, Lakers might rather pay the young vet RoCo $12-13 mil per for the next 3 years than pay Kuz $20 mil when Kuz becomes a FA. What would I know tho lol
20200114_085724.jpg

Last edited:
And my thoughts on Igoudala:

Iggy resting this season, waiting for his buddies Klay, Steph, and Draymond to get ready for next year's run (similar to what Collison did first half of this season). Its the new form of veteran role player load mgmt lol, sit out til the situation is right. Carmelo did the same thing as well, albeit much less teams showing interest.

Iggy ain't goin nowhere. He finna team back up with SFW next year. I think Myers got him locked down until SFW decides who they're gonna replace D-Lo with. Warriors will need a legit big like KAT or Vucevic in order to compete for a title.

The 3&D wing we need imo is Robert Covington. Bradley's on ball D will be needed come playoff time.

If Lakers are confident Collison is coming, he becomes the counter to Pat Bev. Cook and Daniels will no longer be needed if we have Collison, Bradley, Rondo, Caruso, Green, and THT at both guard spots.

More DEFENSE is what we need in the playoffs once we solve the bench scoring problem. Collison and Covington solve both. But if Collison doesnt sign, DRose still a good option, but DET gonna ask for Kuz for sure. Lastly, Lakers might rather pay the young vet RoCo $12-13 mil per for the next 3 years than pay Kuz $20 mil when Kuz becomes a FA. What would I know tho lol
20200114_085724.jpg

It's too early to be this high

Back
Top Bottom