**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They legit ran this play like 5 times in a row :lol: I was thinking damn Suns can’t figure out how to stop it
Makes sense to run that action with Kuzma too no? Catches the ball at top of key, he can drive or stop and shoot

Welcome to the laker thread. Where users who post concerns and any shred of negativity (usually out of our own anxiety with this team) get called out for being “fake fans”

nah fam, you be up in here crying more than bill simmons.

i wouldn't be surpised if you had a celtic tattoo on your lower back

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Glad to see A.B proving wrong all the Laker haters who said he was old, washed, and was a shell of his former self.

I thought to myself during the summer that Bradley was our best free agent role player pickup. Dude is a complete combo guard who does it all at only about 6'4" ish.

Most won't agree with me, but AB's style of play, his tenacity on defense, his ability to playmake from both guard spots, threat as a 3-pt shooter, no non-sense demeanor on the court, the intangibles, the hustle plays, etc etc.....reminds me a lot of the great Joe Dumars.

Hopefully Kuz starts tonight. Wanna see him take that opportunity to stay hot and play like he did last night.

Kcp is smart. He’s just playing possum. Game 1 nba finals. He will make his comeback and kill it. All that acting like a bad player will finally be unleashed as his true self comes out. MVP KCP

Expected for AD. If Lebron and co can't handle this Warriors team, we got issues.

I'm worried for Rondo. I hope he can shake this thing he brought a lot of good things last night.
Rondo should be good it’s a back to back so I knew he wasn’t gon play last night

Back
Top Bottom