**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DLo :frown:

My alternate dream roster :frown:

Ball/Clarkson
DLo/Hart/Svi
Kawhi/Ingram
Randle/Kuzma/Nance
Zubac/Bryant

Oh well, the one we have now is groovy. And when we get #17 and sign Gianni's in a couple years I'll be more than satisfied. :smokin

D LO/Bron/AD would be kinda nasty
but.. no bench lol

Dwight, Bradley, Caruso, and even Dudely and sometimes Cook have been really impactful.

I initially thought achilles or calf. KCP ankle didn’t roll even a little for it to be an ankle injury. Strange

BiodegradableExemplaryHuman-size_restricted.gif

I was listening to a Lakers pod and they mentioned that KCP has the 3rd best net rating on the team which i don't always take into account... but considering how bad KCP's lowlights are maybe he isn't as bad as we all think. it's just when he's bad he makes a fool of himself.

I remember saying that maybe KCP could be like a J.R smith for us, clearly that's not happening but maybe he could be a Sasha for us. I vividly remember Laker fans clowning Vucacic every chance they got but during those championship seasons despite the dumb plays he would make. there would be certain games where he shifted energy for us. whether playing energized defense or making a few big shots, just because of his irrational confidence.

Back
Top Bottom