**2019-20 LAKERS THREAD** RIP, Kobe & Mambacita. Thanks for Mamba Mentality. "You're welcome."

Joined Sep 29, 2008
Lets be real..Cook is the best fit next to Lebron. Bring the ball up, pass to lebron and go to your spot and shoot. Caruso is a playmaker. Perfect for 2nd unit.

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Can't say Dwight ain't put the work in to keep himself in top shape. Which is why it's puzzling how he never had the drive or maturity to really be great.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
I'm rooting for all of them. In an alternate reality we keep all the kids (including DLo) and sign George-Kawhi back to back summers.

Zo/Caruso
George/DLo/Hart
Kawhi/BI/Svi
Randle/Kuzma
Zubac/Bryant

:frown:

Joined Jul 16, 2017
I'm rooting for all of them. In an alternate reality we keep all the kids (including DLo) and sign George-Kawhi back to back summers.

Zo/Caruso
George/DLo/Hart
Kawhi/BI/Svi
Randle/Kuzma
Zubac/Bryant

:frown:
Ya this was super possible. Maybe hiring a real president instead of magic woulda lead to George. George woulda guaranteed #2. (Refuse to say his name).

But we are spoiled. Our “plan b” was LeBron and AD and keeping Kuz and adding green and handful of vets LOL. Not bad

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
Joined Oct 8, 2012
Ya this was super possible. Maybe hiring a real president instead of magic woulda lead to George. George woulda guaranteed #2. (Refuse to say his name).

But we are spoiled. Our “plan b” was LeBron and AD and keeping Kuz and adding green and handful of vets LOL. Not bad
#2 didn't wanna be a Laker. If not George, any other star would have sufficed for him. He wasn't joining us no matter what.

Joined Jan 28, 2003
I really can’t see how Rondo starts with Lebron. It makes ZERO sense. If this happens it’s solely for political reasons, no doubt. I’m already having nightmares of Tondo getting too many minutes per game. If anything he should lead the bench mon woth Dwight and Kuz (those that need to be fed.

Joined Mar 20, 2017
I really can’t see how Rondo starts with Lebron. It makes ZERO sense. If this happens it’s solely for political reasons, no doubt. I’m already having nightmares of Tondo getting too many minutes per game. If anything he should lead the bench mon woth Dwight and Kuz (those that need to be fed.
Dwight starts IMO

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now