**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

yeah man, easily lol
tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

bruh. All I said was the record is misleading. 14-10 against .500 teams. Now it’s 15-10.

we’re a great team who’s beat up on the bad teams and have been so-so against the good teams. It’s just a fact

not saying we suck. Tonight was a great win!

The entire thread for a couple of days was saying outlandish stuff.

We good.

Just understand that Clipper team so many are worried about is 14-10 vs above .500 teams I believe.

Record ain't misleading at all. We are just fine.

bruh. All I said was the record is misleading. 14-10 against .500 teams. Now it’s 15-10.

we’re a great team who’s beat up on the bad teams and have been so-so against the good teams. It’s just a fact

not saying we suck. Tonight was a great win!

Gimme the Clips record vs .500 teams please.

14-10

Oh. Weird.

no ones taking about the clips. Why bring them up? We talking Lakers . You just pulled a All Lives Matter on me lol

Who's our competition? Top West teams, right?

Point me to the team with a better record vs .500 teams.

Show it to me.

really bothering me that lebron didnt take advantage of the brief switch with jokic... he didnt go at him and decide to take jumpers instead... jokic had no choice to but to let him go or foul out..

wife was looking at me like I was crazy cus I was yelling at Lebron... "go at him! f**k!"

Have we had some bad losses? Yes.

Has every team contending for a chip have bad losses? Yes

Clippers make a move, some felt we might as well quit. We didn't get DC...yeah it sucked but some of the stuff that has been flying in this thread recently has been cringeworthy.

We still have a great chance at a title.

AD milk carton 4th.
Then hits some 3s in OT :smokin

Welcome to all star break where we have more wins than 2015 and 2016 season combined.

Rotations have been 🔥,
Credit to Coach Vogel Kidd Hollins Handy
LeKing
LeBrow
Dwight
CarusGod
KCP
Avery,DG,Javale
layup rondo
Quinn,Daniels, Dudley,
Giannis Bro
THT
The Laker Girls
Doctor with super spray for cuts
Pelinka
The Buss family
Has been a drought from winning but thankful to have this squad.

Did I miss anyone?

Back
Top Bottom