**2019-20 LAKERS THREAD** RIP, Kobe & Mambacita. Thanks for Mamba Mentality. "You're welcome."

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Here's the thing

The moment Kuz stops his focus on his looks, his IG account, and his colored hair, that's when he will contribute significantly and be what we expect him to be.

If that don't stop, we ship his *** out like we did other youngsters who'd rather shine on social media than on improving their defense while playing with an atg

Joined Jan 4, 2012
Just curious what he's shown this season to make you have faith in him.
He's proven he has the tools to be a good player... It's just a matter of getting his head right and putting it together.

We don't need him to be great... We just need him to give us SOMETHING

Joined Jul 16, 2017
can’t believe I’m saying this but we need to give some of Kuzmas minutes to Dudley. Those games Kuzma missed where Dudley played. He was very good for us. Especially with the right guys around him so he doesn’t have to do much offensively

Joined Feb 8, 2009
can’t believe I’m saying this but we need to give some of Kuzmas minutes to Dudley. Those games Kuzma missed where Dudley played. He was very good for us. Especially with the right guys around him so he doesn’t have to do much offensively
We literally played our best basketball of the season when Kuzma was out or hobbled and still recovering from injury.

Joined Apr 26, 2008
Nothing crazy about it. That's how bad Kuz has been.
Dudley has been better for the team & he has playoff experience.
Send Kuz to the pine.

Joined Sep 11, 2011
Lethal shooter ruined Kuz jumpshot and he hasn’t been able to find any sort of identity on the team lol

Joined May 4, 2019
good win but the nuggets didnt have their will barton . might’ve been a different outcome if the nuggets are 100%.

willy always kills the lakers

Joined Apr 3, 2014
Lethal shooter ruined Kuz jumpshot and he hasn’t been able to find any sort of identity on the team lol
That cut Caruso made to the basket when he made that layup reminded me of how Kuzma used to play last season. He was great off the ball, and often made some great cuts to the basket. Which separated him from Ingram. Ingram was a much better iso scorer, but I thought that they would be way better off keeping Kuzma because he didn't require the ball and could be an effective scorer without the ball.

But Kuzma has been just atrocious off the ball this season. He's just standing around on the court, probably wishing that he had a phone in his hand so he could post some social media messages. It's impressive how horrible he can be. And last night he was especially horrible, even by his usual horrible standards this season. He managed to rack up -11 in 16 minutes played.

Joined Apr 24, 2006
That cut Caruso made to the basket when he made that layup reminded me of how Kuzma used to play last season. He was great off the ball, and often made some great cuts to the basket. Which separated him from Ingram. Ingram was a much better iso scorer, but I thought that they would be way better off keeping Kuzma because he didn't require the ball and could be an effective scorer without the ball.

But Kuzma has been just atrocious off the ball this season. He's just standing around on the court, probably wishing that he had a phone in his hand so he could post some social media messages. It's impressive how horrible he can be. And last night he was especially horrible, even by his usual horrible standards this season. He managed to rack up -11 in 16 minutes played.
I mean, it’s a new system, so who knows maybe coaches are telling him stand in the corner and spread the floor on the weakside so AD and Lebby can rock the 2 man play. Hard to compare this system vs last year, especially with the addition of AD

Joined Feb 16, 2011
If kuz had kept a lower profile, stayed further away from the limelight....the criticism wouldn’t be as bad right now....but since dood embraced “hollywood” and decided he wanted to brand himself outside of basketball....everyone is gonna have an opinion.

If you playing it low key like AB and KCP you don’t get constantly scrutinized because your not always putting yourself in the public eye and I would imagine makes just playing the game a whole lot easier and less complicated....

again, this is what kuz wanted, this is the bed he made for himself.

Top Bottom