**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

really bothering me that lebron didnt take advantage of the brief switch with jokic... he didnt go at him and decide to take jumpers instead... jokic had no choice to but to let him go or foul out..

wife was looking at me like I was crazy cus I was yelling at Lebron... "go at him! f**k!"

Still surprised. It just made too much sense.

Ok tonight because we won but do that in a loss and he getting all the slander.

Unrelated, maybe meaningless note.......

We postponed the LAC game after Kobe.......

If we finish quite a few up 5-6 games, possible we don't even play that game, NBA could cancel it? :nerd:

Both LA teams only play 81 games this year? 👀

nice to see some reasonable laker fans.

clippers 0-2
bucks 0-1
76ers 0-1
celtics 0-1

all were blowout losses

y’all will see how legit your record is come march with 3 straight games against the bucks, clippers and 76ers.

clippers 0-2
bucks 0-1
76ers 0-1
celtics 0-1

all were blowout losses

Lol...I mean one wasn't a blow but people are supposed to freak out over 4 to 5 losses...

ezgif-6-beb1908ad608.gif

Gonna make it a point to see Kuzma in person so I can let him have it like Kobe would in practice.

I'm sick and tired of seeing him and his stinking blonde hair on the court having just as much impact as Brian freaking Cook.

Gonna make it a point to see Kuzma in person so I can let him have it like Kobe would in practice.

I'm sick and tired of seeing him and his stinking blonde hair on the court having just as much impact as Brian freaking Cook.

Again, if he doesn't play tonight, the Lakers win in regulation. The fact that Vogel got his head out his *** just in time and only gave him 16 minutes just managed to save them and get an overtime win instead.

Just finished watching. What a win

kind of wish we had AD go iso to end it in regulation. Pick and roll smaller player on him on the block and let him hit the fade away. Although LeBron got a very clean look at it.

don’t get too excited. Rondo gonna play 40 mins next game

let’s hope LeBron and AD don’t do any basketball except the 15mins each play in the all star game. Play kawhi 40 minson Sunday.

really bothering me that lebron didnt take advantage of the brief switch with jokic... he didnt go at him and decide to take jumpers instead... jokic had no choice to but to let him go or foul out..

wife was looking at me like I was crazy cus I was yelling at Lebron... "go at him! f**k!"
Tired

Kuz ain’t the right fit with Bron and AD. Unless he shows something this post all star he pretty much a goner come off-season.

One of the best W's of the season

AD came up BIG, Lebron was aggressive from the jump, he wanted this game, guys stepped up and had his back tonight. I know he feel good.

Dwight, AC, KCP all balled out....

we hit some timely 3's, they missed some....seems the blueprint is to beat us beyond the line...most of our losses i'm sure we lost the 3pt battle each game (underdog look it up!) regardless, its a part of our identity going forward...beat guys up in the post, make them out shoot us with the 3.

Im confident with that in a 7 game series, even against the clips...i got no choice.

I think AD x LJ still have another gear, we seen flashes and tonight was one of them...

I think we are going to see HEAVY AD x LJ p+r action in the playoffs, like someone mentioned earlier....it is possible guys are playing the long con and trying to avoid teams to get alot on tape during the regular season. I highly believe players do this, especially at the championship/elite level....sowing seeds for the playoffs early (I hope)

the houston loss was one of the worst of the season yes, doods had a right feel some type of way after a game like that...

at the end the day we all way 17, and we so close...

big boy pants are on.

I am hoping Boogie (even at 80%) comes back sooner than later cause he would take all of Kuzma's minutes.

Bench mob would be Rondo, Caruso, KCP, Dwight down low, Boogie or Dudz at stretch 4.

Kuz ain’t the right fit with Bron and AD. Unless he shows something this post all star he pretty much a goner come off-season.

There is no next season. It's far from certain AD will stay and LeBron will be 36. It's now or never.
I'm hoping that Puma-robber spends all of the time during the all-star break to work on his game. But he'll probably spend it working on his hair, and on his social media girlfriend.

Last edited:
Have we had some bad losses? Yes.

Has every team contending for a chip have bad losses? Yes

Clippers make a move, some felt we might as well quit. We didn't get DC...yeah it sucked but some of the stuff that has been flying in this thread recently has been cringeworthy.

We still have a great chance at a title.
Recently? The thread has been 90% “Kuz sucks” or “rondo sucks” posts for like the past month and a half

clippers 0-2
bucks 0-1
76ers 0-1
celtics 0-1

all were blowout losses

y’all will see how legit your record is come march with 3 straight games against the bucks, clippers and 76ers.

Imagine lurking another team's thread and then posting some trash like this. Doesn't your team have their own thread? Go there and talk trash. There's literally a Laker hater thread, man.

Do other fan bases do this to?

Are there Rockets fans in the Clippers thread talkin trash? Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom