**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMG_20200223_182626.jpg

This is a mood.

Good learning experience for AD.
Kinda played like **** but managed to muster it up together and grind out the W

Kuzma and rondo played great

had we doubled tatum earlier we would have won easily

Squeaked by at home without Kemba. That was close. Hopefully we don’t play BOS, MIL, PHI in the finals lol

Squeaked by at home without Kemba. That was close. Hopefully we don’t play BOS, MIL, PHI in the finals lol
Or toronto

but in all seriously. Maybe we play better if Kemba plays. Takes ball out of tatums hands

I like Morris for the fact he's another guy who does the little things & will get physical with the Browns/Tatum's on defense & on the boards. We def need another one of those guys.

Caruso, Dwight & Morris is a physical bunch off the bench

I think Maurice playing the 4 will help kuzma because it will allow him to play as a wing, his natural role. We've seen time and time again that Kuzma just isn't a big and he gets body to consistently. He can compete better against 3s

I think Maurice playing the 4 will help kuzma because it will allow him to play as a wing, his natural role. We've seen time and time again that Kuzma just isn't a big and he gets body to consistently. He can compete better against 3s

Forreal Kuz effort is always there, he's just too light to deal with certain guys for long stretches. Morris coming in & Lebron playing more defense come playoff time solves that problem.

Come to think of it. With the say AD struggles against fast handed smaller guys on him. I prefer if he just faces them up from 15-20 feet and takes a jumper.
Kobe and Kawhi made a living off this type of shot in the playoffs. If he can master that, that’s a great closer type of play

Was listening to the Lakers nation pod & they threw lance out as a name, I would take him over Daniels.

Lance was pretty decent for us last year, Played his best years under Vogel, Already familiar with some of the team & seemed like a good lockeroom guy.provides some playmaking & another handler, pretty strong & can guard wings, can atleast be decent from three.

Picking up Morris was a nice pickup for our versatility, but Daniels is just a bad version of cook. We may as well use that space on someone who provides things we dont have

Back
Top Bottom