**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I notice teams give up leads and or take over big leads in these games lately. Almost every game is close.

the key for us is whether Kcp/green/kuzma hits shots. They are the key for us. I feel like they were more involved in the offense before suspension. But then again that **** was 4 months ago. I don’t know what I did last week let alone how the team played 4+ months ago

Also, waiters pick and roll can be deadly. We need Vogel to channel his inner offensive guru and try to take advantage of teams with Waiters AD pick and roll

9q49ft6ixwe51.jpg

March they was hitting that peak stride

that b2b win with clipset and bucks showed a lot and basically put the world on notice and everyone had to eat their own **** :lol:

Ya I agree. Let’s hope LeBron can ramp up

I think we beat okc Wednesday and load manage everyone Thursday.

need LeBron to now just go into his own between now and 2nd round. also need to fine tune the rotation. Can’t have Quinn cook and Dudley randomly playing while Morris doesnt play etc.

I wanna see them reel Waiters in a little. Have him pick and roll over and over and over for stretches alternating with Kuzma. AD. Howard. He’s a great finisher in the paint

I think we start to see Bron start to warm up during the first round tbh :lol:

Def want to see more from Waiters too because he’s been great imo
Kinda want him to look to score a bit more cuz he’s been able to get some VERY effortless baskets. Especially attacking the rim

Vogel needs to instill a game plan for waiters. Much like the clippers let Lou will let it fly, waiters needs the green light to attack the rim. This way when they pick and roll they will eventually leave the shooter on the pick open

Back
Top Bottom