**2019-20 LAKERS THREAD** RIP, Kobe & Mambacita. Thanks for Mamba Mentality. "You're welcome."

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Back to back these next two days vs the Thunder and Rockets.

I'm curious how they decide to play these two games out.
im guessing playing OKC then load management vs Houston.

It makes no sense to go full full speed ahead. Yes we want rhythm, but its really the role players that need to the burn and what better way to do that than having Lebron and AD sit.

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Thought he was slated for sometime in the second round??
he is entering the bubble today just to return to working out etc.

as much as I hated him at times, its great for team morale. He is basically choosing to rehab in the bubble vs at home. The players seem to love him so I think its great.

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Thought he was slated for sometime in the second round??
Heard the same. Hopefully when he comes back he is limited to 5 min per game.

Like Delusional said tho, he is great for locker room vibes and leadership. Dude is basically a player-coach.

Joined Jan 18, 2006
If I'm any NBA team, I'm zoning against us. We can't hit a 3 to save our lives in this bubble.

1-11...

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
We don't have the luxury of resting guys even with the seeding locked up. They need all the practice and games they can get, this offense has been atrocious.

Joined Sep 11, 2011
We don't have the luxury of resting guys even with the seeding locked up. They need all the practice and games they can get, this offense has been atrocious.
SOOOOO BAD

not even just the poor shot making either lol
Just poor offense all around

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now