**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dvif3wfhp8n51.jpg

Wouldn't mind double OT tonight.

Don't care who wins, both are tough and present challenges, but I want it to be very close at the end. I want the stress and pressure on both teams late with guys havin to play 42-45 minutes on both sides. (And OT would increase that)

Let the chaos reign.

Let’s hope Morris’ wife doesn’t go into labor in these next 3 days off. Friday morning would be ideal

also media will be unbearable tomorrow. There will be at least 2 articles about how Kawhi is best in the league AND how these Clippers are so good under pressure to be able to win game 7 against an ELITTTTTEEEE Denver team lol

Last edited:
team shouldve released quin cook ( and yes i know hes tight with aD and lbj)
imagine boogie on the bench during all this
But increased pressure to play him if healthy. He wouldn’t like the D Howard treatment vs Houston bc he’s playing for a contract

Imagine how much more effective Danny Green would be if he didn't blow layups and dribble the ball off his feet.

What are the chances that we stick with the small ball lineup next series? There's a reason our offensive production went through the roof once we changed the starting lineup. Our offense is so much more fluid with the spacing it provides. AD has more room to operate and exploit slower defenders and it gives LeBron and our guards open driving lanes. Also, I like Morris on defense as well.

I know playing center isn't AD's preference but we're trying to win a championship here, I think he can suck it up for the rest of the season. You're not asking him to play center all 82 games of the regular season

Last edited:
What are the chances that we stick with the small ball lineup next series? Our offense is so much more fluid with the spacing it provides. Once we went small, LeBron and our guards had open lanes to the basket consistently and I like Morris on defense as well.

Think at this point AD should remain at the 5. It gives us so much versatility on defense and spacing on offense.

What are the chances that we stick with the small ball lineup next series? Our offense is so much more fluid with the spacing it provides. Once we went small, LeBron and our guards had open lanes to the basket consistently and I like Morris on defense as well.

With how we played throughout the Rocket series once we switched to it, I think it's only fair to start off the WCF with it and see how it works. Right now it's working for us. As MVP MVP said, it really gives us versatility and spacing with AD at the 5.

No matter who we play in the WCF, I guarantee Dwight and Javale going to be back playing their normal share of minutes.

Small ball without true centers in the lineup is only used for the Rockets

Don't think Boogie would get a ring. At least they wouldn't be obligated to give him one since he wasn't on the roster by season's end.

But the Lakers may be nice enough to offer it to him. Kind of like when the Cavs offered a ring to Varejao in 2016. :lol:

I said all season long that Javale and Dwight couldn't play against good teams in the playoffs. But I think they can get by vs Denver. They're athleticism might be too much vs Jokic and Plumlee.

Back
Top Bottom