**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

At least we're not okc and gone through 3 mvps.

Torn on CP3, cuz as a player hes good but chemistry might be torn apart. Rondo punching him and the buzzer beater were the best highlights from last season

Nah pass on CP3. The first time we could of had him was enough.
Hope lebron ain’t trying to bring the banana boat boys to the Lakers. >D

HAAAARRRRDDDDD PASS ON CP0 hes big Felton :lol:

Unless he gets bought out (99% that ain’t happening) and signs for vet min.

Westbrook and harden will bring the hype during regular season. There’s only one basketball though. No defense.

ab2fvsp5bt931.jpg

If you guys want a more realistic buyout candidate look no further than Marcus Morris. One year deal at 15 M. For reference d Wade got bought out in Chicago for about 16 M. Morris is definitely not lasting the full year in NYK and Klutch can make it so that nobody is willing to trade for him, if you sniff my drift. Lakers could probably scoop him for the low then overpay him next year under the KCP provision. I'm finding out that he's one of the best Kawhi defenders in the league. If we somehow end up with him and Iggy..pfffft. Good nite Susan.

If you guys want a more realistic buyout candidate look no further than Marcus Morris. One year deal at 15 M. For reference d Wade got bought out in Chicago for about 16 M. Morris is definitely not lasting the full year in NYK and Klutch can make it so that nobody is willing to trade for him, if you sniff my drift. Lakers could probably scoop him for the low then overpay him next year under the KCP provision. I'm finding out that he's one of the best Kawhi defenders in the league. If we somehow end up with him and Iggy..pfffft. Good nite Susan.

You just blew my mind Negrodamus

:lol: at the KCP provision

I would be shocked if CP3 gets bought out. He’s probably going to have to give up a lot. So that one year he sacrificed the money for the roster comes down to how much do you want a ring over money? I could see him going to the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom