**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ticket prices at Staples already outrageous. Good luck trying to watch a game live against a decent or bottom feeder playoff teams without spending over a G just for 2 people. Family of 4 trying to go to a game, well you might have to sell off one of your kids :wow:

https://www.stubhub.com/find/s/?q=Lakers

Looking like 350 for good seats on the opener. Oh well. Going to be too lit not to go.

Ticket prices at Staples already outrageous. Good luck trying to watch a game live against a decent or bottom feeder playoff teams without spending over a G just for 2 people. Family of 4 trying to go to a game, well you might have to sell off one of your kids :wow:

https://www.stubhub.com/find/s/?q=Lakers
Looking like 350 for good seats on the opener. Oh well. Going to be too lit not to go.

What good seats? Cheapest nose bleed 300 level non half court section 332 row 7 is $211 per ticket not including ticket fees for opening night against the Clips.

433C40F7-7727-4040-90DE-E250866BA391.gif

Less 10:30 EST tip off games. :pimp:

If you live in the east coast or midwest then yeah I can see why your happy with this.

But man if you in LA, Vegas, OC, SD, IE or anywhere else on the west side. Traffic is horrendous just trying to get home in time to catch tip off for 7:30 PM starts. That no joke and a nightmare trying to navigate through traffic trying to make it to Staples Center for games.

Road Laker games suck even more when games start at 4PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM, or 6PM.

If you live in the east coast or midwest then yeah I can see why your happy with this.

But man if you in LA, Vegas, OC, SD, IE or anywhere else on the west side. Traffic is horrendous just trying to get home in time to catch tip off for 7:30 PM starts. That no joke and nightmare trying to navigate through traffic trying to make it to Staples Center for games.

Road Laker games suck even more when games start at 4PM, 4:30, 5:00PM, 5:30PM, or 6PM.
For real. Used to hate the games that came on at 4:45 for the Lakers.

But man if you in LA, Vegas, OC, SD, IE or anywhere else on the west side. Traffic is horrendous just trying to get home in time to catch tip off for 7:30 PM starts. That no joke and a nightmare trying to navigate through traffic trying to make it to Staples Center for games.

Road Laker games suck even more when games start at 4PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM, or 6PM.

For real. Used to hate the games that came on at 4:45 for the Lakers.

You’re better off just going to a sports bar near your office :lol:

You’re better off just going to a sports bar near your office :lol:

No joke I've seen dudes in SD, OC, LA driving around in rush hour traffic on freeways, surface & city streets with car smartphone mounts on their dashboards and they are streaming and watching the games live on the spectrumsportsnet app or on NBA League or some illegal stream :wow:

Deadly crash waiting to happen because of idiot distracted drivers.

No joke I've seen dudes in SD, OC, LA driving around in rush hour traffic on freeways, surface & city streets with car smartphone mounts on their dashboards and they are streaming and watching the games live on the spectrumsportsnet app or on NBA League or some illegal stream :wow:

Deadly crash waiting to happen because of idiot distracted drivers.
Not gonna have one when you ain’t moving half the time :lol:

Prices will calm down. They always do.

I always catch the best deals on games during the week vs a bottom feeder. This year I'll save my money for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom