**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If you live in the east coast or midwest then yeah I can see why your happy with this.

But man if you in LA, Vegas, OC, SD, IE or anywhere else on the west side. Traffic is horrendous just trying to get home in time to catch tip off for 7:30 PM starts. That no joke and a nightmare trying to navigate through traffic trying to make it to Staples Center for games.

Road Laker games suck even more when games start at 4PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM, or 6PM.

I don't know about SD. SD traffic isn't anything compared to LA. 5 south and 805 S have pockets but nothing horrible.

Man no lie I used to mess with this snow bunny in Newport Beach. She had hella strict parents that would come home around 5:30 pm. So I was always out that *** at 5 sharp and would go to this Asian tings house in Irvine to smash and to wait for the 405 traffic to die down. Legit a 7-8 mile drive from Newport to Irvine. Took me 45 mins on a good day. On average 1 hour to go 5 miles. **** is a joke. N when the Asian ting had her mans over I would have to drive on the 405N at 5:30 PM. Took me like 2.5 hours to get back to my spot. Definitely streamed games on my phone tho

Man no lie I used to mess with this snow bunny in Newport Beach. She had hella strict parents that would come home around 5:30 pm. So I was always out that *** at 5 sharp and would go to this Asian tings house in Irvine to smash and to wait for the 405 traffic to die down. Legit a 7-8 mile drive from Newport to Irvine. Took me 45 mins on a good day. On average 1 hour to go 5 miles. **** is a joke. N when the Asian ting had her mans over I would have to drive on the 405N at 5:30 PM. Took me like 2.5 hours to get back to my spot. Definitely streamed games on my phone tho
Snow bunny?
Asian?

No sistas lol jk jk

Cool_Story_bro_V_4d4d95cfedb1c_grande.gif

Newport to irvine on side streets don’t never take no 45 min if you know the right routes to take

Faye always come through with the lulz doe

It's hilarious to me that some people think Boogie isn't going to have to be a big positive for L.A as long as he's relatively healthy. This dude played a major part in winning a FINALS game for the Warriors after literally just coming off a quad injury... and less than a year removed from an Achilles injury.

Newport to irvine on side streets don’t never take no 45 min if you know the right routes to take

Faye always come through with the lulz doe
Lmao bro No cap... I think i used to take pch which took me like 10 mins.. then jamboree used to take like 20. Would be stuck on Harvard for another 20. And culver for another 5-10... now these ****** doin construction on culver by university which takes my *** an additional 10 mins

***** if u got the secret route lmk lmao

Back
Top Bottom