**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Man every reseller website I know and check out: stubhub.com, barrystickets.com,lakers ticket exchange by ticket master, heck even the LG forum ticket thread which a lot of guys on there are season ticket holders that are reselling. Tickets are just crazy high for the decent nose bleed sections in Staples Center at sections 316,317,318,319,320,303,302,301,334,333 in the first 5 rows of those sections ticket range in the $120 to $150 per seats price before fees. Trust me at nose bleed 300 level or heck even the mid and lower sections 200's and 100's sections you don't want to be behind the basket with an obstructed view of the court and those tickets are even more $$$. Heck in the 19 years I've been going to games at Staples Center either to regular season, playoffs, or Finals games. I've sat as close to 5 rows from the court when tickets were $275 and that was in Kobe's prime 05-06 and 06-07 seasons, I've sat in the premier level seats that have a separate entrance at Staples called "Star Plaza" which they let you in about a hour or 30 minutes before the rest of people going to the games and have better wider seats and better food menu options and they deliver to your seats. Best seats for me and value wise is the 300 level seats I listed above.

But damn the NBA in general over the years has just sky rocketed price wise for tickets for 2 people going to a game.

Last edited:

Young Kobe making a cameo on Arli$$ and trying to look like 2pac.

Arli$$ was a dope show on HBO back in the mid 90's

Someone on Twitter mentioned that Harrison Barnes was averaging 20ppg and got traded in a middle of the game, whereas Josh Hart averaging 7PPG crying that he wasn't notified by the team...

Right. Got nothing but respect for Barnes he gonna be in the league for a min. He handled the warriors situation and the mavs situation with class. JHart walking around like he the **** after one good summer league tourney :lol:

Wasn’t he ****ting on Vogel about analytics when he was still under Lakers roster. ***** talking about he wants respect.

Man every reseller website I know and check out: stubhub.com, barrystickets.com,lakers ticket exchange by ticket master, heck even the LG forum ticket thread which a lot of guys on there are season ticket holders that are reselling. Tickets are just crazy high for the decent nose bleed sections in Staples Center at sections 316,317,318,319,320,303,302,301,334,333 in the first 5 rows of those sections ticket range in the $120 to $150 per seats price before fees. Trust me at nose bleed 300 level or heck even the mid and lower sections 200's and 100's sections you don't want to be behind the basket with an obstructed view of the court and those tickets are even more $$$. Heck in the 19 years I've been going to games at Staples Center either to regular season, playoffs, or Finals games. I've sat as close to 5 rows from the court when tickets were $275 and that was in Kobe's prime 05-06 and 06-07 seasons, I've sat in the premier level seats that have a separate entrance at Staples called "Star Plaza" which they let you in about a hour or 30 minutes before the rest of people going to the games and have better wider seats and better food menu options and they deliver to your seats. Best seats for me and value wise is the 300 level seats I listed above.

But damn the NBA in general over the years has just sky rocketed price wise for tickets for 2 people going to a game.

We are in LA bro with AD and Bron. Had to expect it.

But I will say I always catch good deals on game during the week vs trash teams. That's what I'll be shooting for.

We are in LA bro with AD and Bron. Had to expect it.

But I will say I always catch good deals on game during the week vs trash teams. That's what I'll be shooting for.

Bro even the trash teams like against Hornets, Hawks, Grizzlies, Kings ticket prices are that high.

played 2k20 last night. substitution patterns was automated.

Brow dominated per par 26 and 12, 3 blks. he was scoring w/ ease. damn.
lebron had 23, 5 and 9 with one patented tomahwak dunk over jamychal green
dwight with 14 and 8 plus 2 nasty blocks on paul george and lou will
kuzma's shooting improved a bit, 15 pts + 5 boards but other than that it feels like he was non-existent tbh LOL
rondo got 12 mins. 1-5 with 2 assists. dude bricked 4 wide open shots. :lol:
caruso got zero mins smh :smh:
troy daniels and q cook were 3/5 from three
javale was on the bench cheering the team
danny green lateral movement was slow AF, awesome job defending PG13 tho
Avery Bradley was as useless as Rondo :lol: cant shoot to save his life
strange but KCP got less than 8 mins.

lakers smothered the clips front court. AD/ Dwight and Lebron was snatching all the boards lol
doc rivers was pissed AF lmao

lal- 106
clips- 92

god cant wait for the season to start :frown:

played 2k20 last night. substitution patterns was automated.

Brow dominated per par 26 and 12, 3 blks. he was scoring w/ ease. damn.
lebron had 23, 5 and 9 with one patented tomahwak dunk over jamychal green
dwight with 14 and 8 plus 2 nasty blocks on paul george and lou will
kuzma's shooting improved a bit, 15 pts + 5 boards but other than that it feels like he was non-existent tbh LOL
rondo got 12 mins. 1-5 with 2 assists. dude bricked 4 wide open shots. :lol:
caruso got zero mins smh :smh:
troy daniels and q cook were 3/5 from three
javale was on the bench cheering the team
danny green lateral movement was slow AF, awesome job defending PG13 tho
Avery Bradley was as useless as Rondo :lol: cant shoot to save his life
strange but KCP got less than 8 mins.

lakers smothered the clips front court. AD/ Dwight and Lebron was snatching all the boards lol
doc rivers was pissed AF lmao

lal- 106
clips- 92

god cant wait for the season to start :frown:
How did Fun Guy do?

How did Fun Guy do?
fun guy and lou will was doing all the work lol

man, that team is so ISO centric lol

beverley guarded lebron a few stretches:rofl:

also played the pels. man, zo was dishing, running and making plays. jj reddick, zion and okafor all ate.

ingram struggled. 7/21 againt the mavs.

Lonzo continues to be a CLOWN.

Now he’s talking ish saying his first pre draft workout with the Lakers was the worst ever for a #2 pick.

Everything that goes wrong with this guy on and off the court him and Lavar always blame someone else :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe got the hands of a 90 year old :lol:

C8EF4B60-C2D8-48E9-8CA2-F65ECB0541C4.jpeg

He also went on to say they scheduled another workout and he was just fine...

Y'all reaching hard....
Big time reaching. Must be September.

Anyone who actually followed the draft that year (and it’s showing that most of you didn’t) knows that he was sick in his first workout with them and it was reported (by magic himself) that they were extremely unimpressed, mostly with conditioning. Then they went to chino and saw him run hills when healthy and liked him after all etc etc. whether they should have picked him is another debate for another day...but these are the facts.

Big time reaching. Must be September.

Anyone who actually followed the draft that year (and it’s showing that most of you didn’t) knows that he was sick in his first workout with them and it was reported (by magic himself) that they were extremely unimpressed, mostly with conditioning. Then they went to chino and saw him run hills when healthy and liked him after all etc etc. whether they should have picked him is another debate for another day...but these are the facts.
So we drafted him #2 cause he ran up some MF hills? Man if he was sick he should of just canceled the workout Iike every other player does I’m not buying that BS

So we drafted him #2 cause he ran up some MF hills? Man if he was sick he should of just canceled the workout Iike every other player does I’m not buying that BS

Don't buy it but it had already been reported multiple times.

Season just needs to star already. Y'all bugging over nothing. We got AD and Bron and yall trippin over a player who ain't here.

Hate to see it.

Back
Top Bottom