**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lets be real..Cook is the best fit next to Lebron. Bring the ball up, pass to lebron and go to your spot and shoot. Caruso is a playmaker. Perfect for 2nd unit.

Can't say Dwight ain't put the work in to keep himself in top shape. Which is why it's puzzling how he never had the drive or maturity to really be great.

tenor.gif

Damn Michael Shannon woulda killed it.. dude was great in boardwalk empire. And he kinda looks like Jerry buss too low key

I'm rooting for all of them. In an alternate reality we keep all the kids (including DLo) and sign George-Kawhi back to back summers.

Zo/Caruso
George/DLo/Hart
Kawhi/BI/Svi
Randle/Kuzma
Zubac/Bryant

:frown:

Reactions: DLF
I'm rooting for all of them. In an alternate reality we keep all the kids (including DLo) and sign George-Kawhi back to back summers.

Zo/Caruso
George/DLo/Hart
Kawhi/BI/Svi
Randle/Kuzma
Zubac/Bryant

:frown:
Ya this was super possible. Maybe hiring a real president instead of magic woulda lead to George. George woulda guaranteed #2. (Refuse to say his name).

But we are spoiled. Our “plan b” was LeBron and AD and keeping Kuz and adding green and handful of vets LOL. Not bad

Ya this was super possible. Maybe hiring a real president instead of magic woulda lead to George. George woulda guaranteed #2. (Refuse to say his name).

But we are spoiled. Our “plan b” was LeBron and AD and keeping Kuz and adding green and handful of vets LOL. Not bad
#2 didn't wanna be a Laker. If not George, any other star would have sufficed for him. He wasn't joining us no matter what.

I really can’t see how Rondo starts with Lebron. It makes ZERO sense. If this happens it’s solely for political reasons, no doubt. I’m already having nightmares of Tondo getting too many minutes per game. If anything he should lead the bench mon woth Dwight and Kuz (those that need to be fed.

Reactions: DLF
I really can’t see how Rondo starts with Lebron. It makes ZERO sense. If this happens it’s solely for political reasons, no doubt. I’m already having nightmares of Tondo getting too many minutes per game. If anything he should lead the bench mon woth Dwight and Kuz (those that need to be fed.
Dwight starts IMO

Back
Top Bottom