**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ready for the season...

20191007_163404.jpg
20191007_163752.jpg

Clean as hell :pimp:

I didn't want to wait especially if we get a chip this year. If it was the 400 dollar Adidas Rev 30's I probably would reconsider but I had a code when I got them so not bad.

If they change jerseys I'll just get one Bron and one AD. Luckily the Navy pays well at this level.

I didn't want to wait especially if we get a chip this year. If it was the 400 dollar Adidas Rev 30's I probably would reconsider but I had a code when I got them so not bad.

If they change jerseys I'll just get one Bron and one AD. Luckily the Navy pays well at this level.
Plus They’ll be collectibles years from now

Anyone else peaking at the Pelicans preseason game?

Lonzo's shot looking better (only one hit)
B.I. still looks the same.
Hart is hart.

But so already hit Zion with 2 good passes and Zion did the rest.

Last edited:
I don’t even think they’ll switch anymore

AD will play the season with #3 and accomplish great feats. Even if he doesn’t I think he’ll grow attached to and like #3. Symbolic to a new beginning. He’ll just let bron keep #23 also.

Anyone else speaking at the Pelicans preseason game?

Hart is hart.

Yea watched the game earlier. The Zo-Zion pick and roll is a problem especially with those pocket passes. Zo-AD would be eating all day with that... Speaking of which, I wonder if we didn’t prioritize max cap space if we could have swapped Lonzo for kuzma in the deal. It would have left us with 26M instead of 32M. I don’t disagree with the process, I think chasing kawhi was the right move so Zo had to go. But in hindsight, I think I’d swap Zo for Kuz (who pelicans reportedly liked most) and then continue with our signings. But I digress. It doesn’t matter lol

Zo’s shot also looks better. He’s not missing bad like he did last year. His step back was nice—whenever he’s in rhythm his shot is money. Pelicans still had him stand around a lot lmao. Defense was still great though. But dude still can’t jump while running and I’m pretty sure his layups still garbage based on that

Ingram was cheeks the entire first half. Played better in the second.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
Zo’s issues will be can he play a full season and can he make defenders play up on him instead of sagging or going under the screen? That alone changes how a defense can guard the whole team when you have a perimeter player who can’t or won’t shoot with consistency. Remains to be seen over 82 games

Zo’s issues will be can he play a full season and can he make defenders play up on him instead of sagging or going under the screen? That alone changes how a defense can guard the whole team when you have a perimeter player who can’t or won’t shoot with consistency. Remains to be seen over 82 games

He playing in Kobe's and not them trash BBB shoes so I bet he won't get hurt this year.

Ingram always starts off with terrible shot selection and tunnel vision before he remembers how to play basketball. He should hit 20 ppg this year with some rebounds assists and defense sprinkled on top

Anyone else speaking at the Pelicans preseason game?

Hart is hart.

Yeah I watched the highlights I was impressed by Zo's new shot a lot better. I couldn't find a Pels thread so I guess we can talk about them here since majority of their team is from us. LOL. I will search again but search function hasn't been working well on new site.

Just read Adam silvers response. I think the nba took the appropriate stance. It would have been nice of them to come out and publicly support human rights but whatever. At least they didn’t denounce Moreys comments and suck China off

Silver said that the nba will continue to allow complete freedom of expression but we all know ain’t nobody finna speak out about China after this. Players risk losing so much in terms of jersey sales, shoe sales, likeness, loss of sponsors etc which could equate to millions for the bigger names. Staff and front office ain’t sayin **** because they don’t want to risk losing their job and be blackballed for life. Teams as a whole definitely don’t want anybody speaking out as it would jeopardize Chinese investments and sponsorships — equating to several million dollars of lost revenue, easily.

What the league needs to do is straight up say they stand with HK... and not the TJ one either

Watching the last 3 mins of the first half of the game from the other day. AD was at the 5. We had
Rondo
Bradley
Green
Lebron
AD out there

WOuld have loved to see LeBron at pg and another shooter out there (cook or Caruso). Spread the floor and see how it goes. Kuzma will help in this lineup unless Vogel decides to sit Bradley instead of rondo

Anyone else tense up when Paul brought up Giannis and AD would have the Bucks in the Finals? :nerd:

Yeah, me neither......yea.....

*adjusts collar*

Anyone else tense up when Paul brought up Giannis and AD would have the Bucks in the Finals? :nerd:

Yeah, me neither......yea.....

*adjusts collar*

He said If you swapped Unibrow and Giannis that Milwaukee would’ve been in the Finals and idk if I agree.

Is there any chance the Lakers in China events get canceled and they come back to the states?

He said If you swapped Unibrow and Giannis that Milwaukee would’ve been in the Finals and idk if I agree.

My point, we are hoping to lure Giannis in 2 years, I don't know if we should be takings subtle shots like that. We should be praising him endlessly, not inferring that AD is better than him. :lol:

Is there any chance the Lakers in China events get canceled and they come back to the states?

Was watching ESPN and they were saying they don't know for sure if the game is happening. They canceled the NBA Cares events for the Nets and the Lakers one is in doubt.

I hope not. I wanna see my boys.

Back
Top Bottom