**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This the first year Kuz had any real expectation placed upon him.

‘3rd star’ and ‘20ppg’ was getting floated a lot in the off season.

He’s gonna be feeling that pressure right now.

How do they not call the clear path on Carusgawd and also the missed Bron layup and the kuzma layup foul were pivotal.

They got cooked and outplayed by rondae and Chris Bosh Boucher while Drake and shakam got theirs.

Kuzma is a liability on defense....

I will say this....

Raptors couldn't beat us in a 7 game series.

Don't see too many teams that could beat us in 7 games...
Agreed. I thought the Lakers was complacent for 3 quarters hoping they could turn on the switch in the 4th.

Elite length and athleticism seems to bother the Lakers though. Kawhi and PG are going to be a nightmare for our undersized wings to defend. They still need another defensive G or SF imo.

Anyone knows if Mbah Moute is recovering from his injury? he was touted as a great defender for the Rockets. They just need a guy like him or Iggy in the playoffs. Bradley and Caruso are excellent but the Lakers need a bit more length to counter KL & PG.

Very winnable game last night, we f'd that up, but again Kuz has been out three months he's not gonna walk into a new situation & just be ready to do it all

All the attention will be on the Lakers blowing the game. The Lakers have a much better team than the Raptors are still damn good without Kawhi.

pike.0.gif

Agreed. I thought the Lakers was complacent for 3 quarters hoping they could turn on the switch in the 4th.

Elite length and athleticism seems to bother the Lakers though. Kawhi and PG are going to be a nightmare for our undersized wings to defend. They still need another defensive G or SF imo.

Anyone knows if Mbah Moute is recovering from his injury? he was touted as a great defender for the Rockets. They just need a guy like him or Iggy in the playoffs. Bradley and Caruso are excellent but the Lakers need a bit more length to counter KL & PG.
i think luc is playing overseas. saw some youtube defensive highlights and he covered kawhi well and was amazing in switching when he was health.

Somehow hoping Yay Yay asks out of NO and we can unload KCP's bum ***

Last edited:
Somehow hoping Yay Yay asks out of NO and we can unload KCP's boom

A lot of NT'ers on this thread still hoping: D'Lo, Ariza, Clarkson, Nance Jr, Zubac, BI, JuJu, Lonzo, Hart all somehow eventually comeback to the Lakers.

The excuses being made for kuz...lmao

Say man I'mma put it like this. Kuz is who we got. And we highkey need him to play up to his potential if we want to do anything this year so I'm rooting for him. I don't get the point of constantly complaining especially in his first week back on the court in months but that's just me. Yall can do as you please

Say man I'mma put it like this. Kuz is who we got. And we highkey need him to play up to his potential if we want to do anything this year so I'm rooting for him. I don't get the point of constantly complaining especially in his first week back on the court in months but that's just me. Yall can do as you please

Trust me...we will. Until he stops playing like KCP and stops being FOOD on defense he getting all the slander.

This what happens when you wanna be hollywood

Trust me...we will. Until he stops playing like KCP and stops being FOOD on defense he getting all the slander.
Come on bro... don’t disrespect KCP like that.. in fact he not even big clarkson no more until he shows me he can hit 3’s at 25%. You gotta be a whole new level of trash to still be worse than kcp n lose your big clarkson status tbh

Back
Top Bottom