**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We’re all hurting. He was finally showing up to watch the Lakers and then this happened. All the media bs that they spewed about Kobe hating on Bron was fake news.

As crazy as it sounds I feel my family member has died. I went to Staples and there are thousands of people paying their respects.

00D776C3-8473-4AD3-B06A-FBB03465C601.jpeg

You know...why does it take death for people to realize what they had?

I remember people harping on the rape bs... the ball hog bs...now everyone is "hurt"

Some of this love is so fake.....

Bros..I'm so hurt right now man......
Human nature bro

we always taking **** for granted. Life is fragile

Unbelievable news😞 I was sitting at my sons basketball practice and got back to back phone calls.
Immediately thought about the impact it would have on his family, and then get home and hear his oldest daughter was on the helicopter also 😢

Only saw him play once and that was when I really got to see what the NBA was all about
Kobe came down the lane and just yammed a left handed dunk on the Mavericks
Then he hit a fade away 3 pointer and Avery Johnson just fell back on the scorers table when Kobe hit that 3

It was like Kobe was saying, you keep trying to stop me but you can't stop me:smokin

Got to see him 4 times. Once for a game he hit a game winner against the raptors.
I’m still just totally stunned. Haven’t been able to do anything at all today but just think about this. Shed some real tears today.

I remember people harping on the rape bs... the ball hog bs...now everyone is "hurt"

I am a Suns fan and what he did to my Suns was heartbreaking that I began to hate the guy. During his playing days I was one of those people that you described and even in retirement I still didn’t like the guy as a ball player. I had nothing against him personally but after his passing, it hit me a little different. It’s hard to explain but I feel very saddened by his loss. I’m sorry for y’all loss, **** hurts as a basketball fan and for his family and everyone that lost their lives.

I got killed in the nba thread for saying this.

This should be a wake up call to everyone that spending most your time hating on a man you never met and wishing ill will to him is not the way to live. 70 percent of that thread is guilty of it which is why they took offense to it.

The game of sports is not that serious.

just incredibly heartbroken man....

I followed Kobe's career for 24 years and was looking forward to getting to see Gigi grow for the next 24.

As a father of 2, I just can't imagine leaving them behind, let alone losing them.

Back
Top Bottom