**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Honestly why isn’t curaso starting

I don't think he should start but he should get almost all of Rondo's minutes. Politics are the only reason Caruso doesn't play more. Rondo is a smart vet whose buddies with LeBron and AD

National media is finally catching on

Imagine lurking another team's thread and then posting some trash like this. Doesn't your team have their own thread? Go there and talk trash. There's literally a Laker hater thread, man.

Do other fan bases do this to?

Are there Rockets fans in the Clippers thread talkin trash? Lol
come on man, its. not that serious lmao

we just talkin hoops. people talk trash in sports all the time, just good fun. i like talkin to laker fans since the clippers are pretty much y’alls biggest competition. as long as there’s no personal attacks, it’s fair game.

3v4s08rfrmg41.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the thing

The moment Kuz stops his focus on his looks, his IG account, and his colored hair, that's when he will contribute significantly and be what we expect him to be.

If that don't stop, we ship his *** out like we did other youngsters who'd rather shine on social media than on improving their defense while playing with an atg

Just curious what he's shown this season to make you have faith in him.

He's proven he has the tools to be a good player... It's just a matter of getting his head right and putting it together.

We don't need him to be great... We just need him to give us SOMETHING

can’t believe I’m saying this but we need to give some of Kuzmas minutes to Dudley. Those games Kuzma missed where Dudley played. He was very good for us. Especially with the right guys around him so he doesn’t have to do much offensively

can’t believe I’m saying this but we need to give some of Kuzmas minutes to Dudley. Those games Kuzma missed where Dudley played. He was very good for us. Especially with the right guys around him so he doesn’t have to do much offensively

We literally played our best basketball of the season when Kuzma was out or hobbled and still recovering from injury.

Nothing crazy about it. That's how bad Kuz has been.
Dudley has been better for the team & he has playoff experience.
Send Kuz to the pine.

Lethal shooter ruined Kuz jumpshot and he hasn’t been able to find any sort of identity on the team lol

good win but the nuggets didnt have their will barton . might’ve been a different outcome if the nuggets are 100%.

willy always kills the lakers

Back
Top Bottom