**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron had another gear last nite I see
He’s shown it here and there which kinda makes me feel a little bit more comfortable because come playoffs more games will be this Slow Grindy pace where he can walk up the ball every possession and control the pace of the game
Tis what he does

also he had the most space he’s had in a while with AD spacing out and Dwight being the only one inside for a lob threat
Believe he went like 10-12 inside the arc or something lol

Kuz just has to look at his left arm and see his #28 tattoo. He needs to be reminded where he came from and how he got here.

Can’t believe my man Kobe is dead. Last night was greAt, but imagine a man that gave us those types of days for 20 years, 17 of which were ELITE of the ELITIST.

still hurts fam. never be another Kobe. A Laker from 17 to 41. Grew with the city and fans. He became LA’s adopted son and global icon. Hurts bad

6qwiqb0p8sg41.jpg

Clips have lost to the Bucks, 76ers, and Celtics. Tired of the whole Lakers can’t beat good teams. Clips can’t either and they had Kawhi and PG in all games.

Lou, PG, Kawhi, Morris, Harrell

Vs

AB/AC/KCP depending on who hot, DG, Bron, AD, Dwight

Closing lineup, who u got
come on man, in your heart- you know the clippers got that.

its all about matchups.

in willing to put $500 on the line to any brave soul who believes the lakers can beat the clips in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom